(Assassin)Karma X (Target) reader

Requested by: That_crazy_dot

∞ ∞

It was normal for Karma to kill, he clearly didn't have any problem with just doing his job. He was a sadist, he liked to see his targets in pain. When Karma found out his new target was in the E-class, it was a student which was you (Last name) (First name).

You were transferred to the E-class a few months ago due to (random reason) , he was the first you had met in the E-class when he tried pranking you. He had maybe thought that it was an error in the system but no it wasn't.

He didn't know why you were the target and it wasn't some one else, when he had asked they had replied with "(Last name)-san was accused of (random reason)." It was pretty late at night when you had gotten home, just coming back from hanging out with your friends. After finishing up your shower, you slipped into your pajamas turning off the light. Karma took this chance when you had slipped into bed, he snuck into your room through the window. 

He looked over at you, just seeing as innocent and cute you looked. He sighed and walked over to you just staring down at you, he couldn't do it. He couldn't kill you, the red haired male leaned down and planted a kiss on your cheek before heading out. 

"Nyfufufufu~ Karma-kun i didn't know you had a sweet side!!" The yellow octopus teased the red head who was just walking away.

"W-what!? I do not you yellow freak!" Karma said his cheeks burning red slightly.

"AWHHH COME TO KOROBANE, SON!" Korosensei cried out 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~ :DD 

I tried sleeping early like 10pm but i ended up waking up a few minutes ago (It's 12:20 am) LOL, MORE KOROBANEEE TIME LMAOO

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Drunk) Asano X reader

Terasaka X reader

Karma X (Insane) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they meet your parents

they were youtubers

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie