Asano X (Coodere, jealous) reader

So apparently a coodere is a person who is cold and sometimes sweet but rather cool? LOL it didn't really make sense but i'll try my best to do this!

Requested by: shannonSCYN

∞ ∞

You and Asano had been dating for awhile now, he had liked your cold and sweet personality. Ever since the E-classes test scores had been going up, he's been encouraging everyone to study harder. Holding study sessions during class and some female students would ask for help.

Now, these female students only asked for the 'help' was just to spend time with your boyfriend which irritated you slightly. You were waiting by the gate for asano, waiting for awhile he had finally arrived.

"Sorry i'm late, i was helping (random girls name) with math." He said and you rolled your eyes.

"whatever." You mumbled walking off, Asano noticing your behavior he smirked seeing your jealous side.

As much as you denied that you were jealous, Asano loved seeing you that way. He walked beside you, wrapping his arm around your shoulders.

"Are you jealous (first name)?" He asked smirking and you scoffed.

"Like hell i would be." You said coldly and he chuckled, kissing your cheek.

"Maybe i should go back and help (random girls name) some more." He said and you clung onto his arm, giving him the cutest pout.

"No. mine." You said and he smiled as you burried your face into his chest.

You stood on your tippy toes, pecking his cheek while Asano wrapped his arms around your waist.  

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D i tried my best LOL 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Tsundere) Nagisa X (Neko) reader

Karma X reader X Asano

(Senpai) Karma X (Kouhai) reader Lemon

(Neko) Nagisa X (Scared reader)

Karma X reader

Nagisa X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got in a fight with them

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

They saw you in a neko outfit