(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

I always think of Neko from K-project :D

Requested by: MiitunacaptorxX

*I forgot to ask who was the tsundere but I hope i got it right!*

∞ ∞

You lied down on karma's bed, your tail moving from side to side as your ears twitched. You were always left at home while Karma went to school, which irritated you but you get the whole place to your self for about seven hours.

You rolled over on to your side staring at the wall, you huffed in response. After a few minutes you had decided to take a nap. Karma opened the door, shutting it behind him. He walked towards his room seeing you fast asleep on his bed. He slightly smiled and sat beside your body, running his fingers over your neck making you twitch in response.

He rubbed the top of your head, seeing your ears twitch and your tail swaying from side to side. Your eyes slowly opened seeing the red head looking down at you

"Karma!" You cheered happily and he blushed heavily.

"why are you so cheerful idiot?" He asked and you nodded, nuzzling your face into his chest making him blush.

You giggled and cupped his cheeks, seeing his cheek turn red. You smirked to your self and pressed your lips against his, his arms immediately went around your waist. You slipped your tongue in his mouth, your hands unbuttoning his shirt.

You pulled away and pulled your shirt off and he pushed you onto the bed making you giggle. he nipped at your neck as his hand pulled off your pajama shorts, his hand brushing over your panties making you moan.

He pulled your panties down before brushing his fingers against your drenched womanhood making you moan again. He finger brushed over your sensitive nub before moving down to your entrance. He pushed two fingers in making you arch your back.

Karma curled his fingers over your sweet spot making you mewl, seeing your tail twitch as he curled his fingers. Pulling his fingers out, he positioned his hardened member at your entrance. He pushed in making your back arch, your chest against his as you wrapped your arms around his neck. Lifting you up onto his lap, he thrusted up into you your moans resonating throughout the room.

"N-nya~!" You moaned out loudly, your ears brushing against his cheek.

He grabbed your tail making you shriek in response, he rubbed your tail making you moan louder. He gently tugged at it causing your walls to tighten around him making him groan.

As the two of you released, you fell back onto the bed panting while Karma looked down at you, before lying down beside you his back facing you. You looked over at his back, giggling as you snuggled into his back.

"Hehe~.. Karma is a perv." You said giggling making him blush.

"I am not!" He said sitting up, his cheeks almost red as his hair.

"Then how did you know my tail is sensitive~!" You asked laughing

He stayed quiet and you continued laughing, burying your face into the pillow.

"S-stop (first name)!" He whined out covering his face.

"Nyahahaahah!"

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D 

(I was gonna put "Nyuhohohoh" bc Neko laughed like that at one point but then it sounded weird LOLOL)

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Asano X (Jealous, Coodere) reader

(Tsundere) Nagisa X (Neko) reader

Karma X Reader X Asano

(senpai) karma x (Kouhai) reader Lemon

(Neko) Nagisa x (Scared) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them