Karma X reader X Asano

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

Being close to the perfect strawberry blonde male was pretty fun especially since you often teased him. Recently you had caught eye for a certain red head, Karma Akabane. He was also in the top of the grade too but he was in the E-class.

"(First name), am i walking you home today?" Asano asked as you walked towards the gate.

"huh? Oh i'm gonna go hang out with Karma." You said smiling while Asano stared at you.

"Why are you hanging out with such a low level person?" He asked making you pout.

"Eh.. don't be that way orange-kun." You said giggling as you saw a certain red head walking towards you.

"Elmo-kun!" You cheered running over to Karma.

"I told you to stop calling me that (Weird nick name)." Karma said chuckling while you grinned.

"Hello Akabane." Asano said glaring at the red head.

"Oh. Asano-kun~." Karma said smirking while you looked at the both of them.

"Hoii~ If you two are gonna flirt i can leave." You said while they both stared at you, glaring.

"(First name)..." Asano said sighing while Karma had popped many veins.

"(Cute nick name)~..." Karma purred with his signature evil smile making you gulp.

"Ehehehehe...." You nervously laughed, backing away from the two, especially Karma.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~! :DD

Coming Up for this book

(Senpai) Karma X (Kouhai) reader Lemon

(Neko) Nagisa X (Scared) reader

Itona X reader

Karma X reader

Nagisa X reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

They saw you in a neko outfit

You got in a fight with them