Maehara X reader

I always go on wattpad to update for you guys during school hours :D

i'll put in a photo later.

∞ ∞

"Hiroto?" You called out as the light haired brunette just stared out the window, watching the rain pour.

"Huh? Oh! yes my lovely (first name)-chan?" He asked with a smile making you tilt your head to the side cutely.

"Is something wrong?" You asked.

Maehara was thinking of the most cliche thing ever, kissing you in the rain. That's all he thought about right now. He wanted to see your reaction. would you be happy? or would you laugh at him?

"Hey (first name)! what do you think about kissing in the rain?" Maehara asked as he held your hand, drawing hearts using his fingers on the palms of your hands.

"Hm... Its something i would see in a Shoujo Manga but also a really cliche movie.. but overall i think its cute i guess." You replied with a smile making him grin.

"Why?" You asked.

suddenly he grabbed your hand, dragging you outside into the rain. Both of your guys clothes were soaked, everyone from the cafe watched, having their phones out.

"H-Hiroto?!" You said in shocked.

He smiled and pressed his lips against yours making you smile into the kiss but also kiss back. You wrapped your arms around his neck and his arms snaked around your waist. Everyone from the cafe took photos and videos.

"You're such a dork.. but i love you." You said with a smile, your forehead resting against his.

"Hehe, love you more." He said pecking your lips.

OMAKE:

"It's all your fault that i'm sick now." You said pouting as you sat in bed, blankets around you.

"Hehe.. sorry (first name.) Love you." He said planting a kiss on your forehead as he began to take care of you.

"Love you more idiot.." You replied with a smile.

∞ ∞

woop WOOP SECOND UPDATE TODAY AT SCHOOL :D