Itona X (Moe) Reader

Requested by: scinyfire01

∞ ∞

Itona had first saw you when you entered the E-class and since then he had been developing a crush on you. You were pretty innocent and almost child-like compared to everyone else in the E-class. You often would doze off in class and maybe fall asleep, while itona would always see you, thinking that you looked so adorable. 

You had first approached Itona when he reading one of his special magazines, while you got curious you looked at it. When he saw you took one of his magazines,  he immediately covered your eyes and took it away from you. 

Since then you had always went up to itona, being curious on what he does. He had gotten used to you being around him, which made you smile. 

"Ne! Itonacchi~ What are you doing?" You asked as you took a seat beside him, watching him fix one of his inventions. 

"Just working on my invention." He replied while you watched him in awe,  before seeing (favorite snack) beside him. 

He noticed you staring at the snack, almost drooling while stars had literally appeared in your eyes. He held one out for you and you bit it, smiling happily. He slightly smiled and patted your head making you grin. 

"Thank you Itonacchi~." You said as you continued to watch him, taking a little bit of his food.. i lied you took the whole thing without him noticing.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~

Coming Up for this book

Muramatsu X reader

Nagisa X reader X Karma Lemon

Karma X (Injured) reader

(Yandere)Nagisa X (Shy)reader

Isogai X reader

Nagisa X (Pregnant) reader

(Dirty minded) Nagisa X (Innocent) reader *Rough Lemon (OHOHOHO)

Itona X Karma X reader X Nagisa

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They met your Ex

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them