Isogai X reader

Quick but also cute scenario I came up with ;D

∞    ∞

"Come on (first name)...." Isogai said knocking on the door of the locked bathroom.

"NO!" You yelled making the boy flinch at your sudden outburst.

"Just tell me what's wrong." He said and you huffed.

"It's embarrassing!!" You whined, sure he couldn't see you because if he did he would probably laugh at how childish you were being.

You were sitting on the toilet, arms crossed with a huge pout on your face. You see, Satan had left you a gift... Your period.

"I don't think it is (first name).. Come on open the door." He said trying to twist at the knob.

"NO!" You yelled again, making him unlock the door.

You screamed and he stared at you.

"Are you out of toilet paper?" He asked innocently making you cover your face.

"Then what is it?" He asked and you turned your head.

"I need pads..." You mumbled

"What?" He asked tilting his head slightly.

"I need pads.." You mumbled a bit louder.

"What?"

"I NEED PADS!" You said and he chuckled, planting a kiss on your cheek.

"Alright. I'll be back. I'll buy you (favorite dessert) on my way back." He said walking out, locking the door for you.

∞    ∞

WOOP WOOP hope you liked the ikemen ;D

[ coming up ]

Idk