Nagisa X (violinist) Reader

AHH so sorry about not updating these past few days! I had my promotion on tuesday and it was the last day of school, I wore heels and my feet were aching. Thursday will hopefully have an update, i will have the updating schedule sorted out soon, Hopefully LOL

Requested by:

∞ ∞

As Nagisa walked through the hallways of the Main building, he would always hear beautiful music as he walked by. The melody was soft and so calming, he loved it. Everyday he would go onto the main building to give 'papers' to the faculty. He would purposely pass the music room just to hear the calming melody.

You sat in the music room, practicing a new song. You liked the melody too, like the blue haired boy who was totally not by the door peeking. Your violin was resting in the open case, as you fixed your music sheets, adding extra notes to fix up the melody.

Your (hair colored) bangs was pushed back/tied back, to prevent the strands falling onto your face. Your (eye color) orbs scanned over the papers smoothly. Feeling a presence, you turned your head and saw the blue haired boy by the door.

"O-oh! U-uhm! S-sorry.... I just... Hear you playing your music when I pass by.. I just wanted to listen to it more..." Nagisa said, a hint of pink on his cheeks, his blue orbs avoiding your (eye color) orbs.

Your lips curved into a smile, letting out a soft laugh.

"Thanks.. No need to be shy. I hope you liked it though. It's not finished though, it's just missing one part." You replied, not letting the smile leave your face.

"Oh.. I think it's perfect either way.. Especially when you play." Nagisa admitted, smiling.

Your cheeks had tinted pink slightly, your smile growing bigger.. Just not as big as Korosensei's smile. He didn't seem that tall, but overall he was taller than you either way.

"Well... If you want you can always come by to hear me play. I'm (last name) (first name). Nice to meet you." You said smiling, holding your hand out to him.

"Nice to meet you (last name)-chan.. I'm Shiota Nagisa." He replied, shaking your hand with a bright smile.

∞ ∞

AAAA hope you liked it Sorry its so late i'll be busy this week but hopefully i will try to get one shots posted during those days I'll most likely be working on them on maybe friday night and saturday afternoon!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma x Reader (Songfic, Stitches by shawn mendes) * I have never done an actual song but i will be working on it soon*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They discovered yaoi

They try to cook for you

you fell asleep on them

These scenarios are in process right now so Yeah i'll try to get it up soon!