Karma X reader (Songfic)

I've never wrote a Songfic but this should be fun LOL i had an idea for it, kinda angsty because thats really all i think when i hear this song  i guess lol its like 2 in the morning and my best friends are staying the night :D

Requested By: 

∞ ∞

I thought that I'd been hurt before
But no one's ever left me quite this sore
Your words cut deeper than a knife

You didn't want to believe that he had betrayed you, but hearing it from your friends, his friends and him self. It impacted you so much, that it had broken you so much. You didn't want to accept it, you believed they were lying. You thought wrong, his words was so harsh and blunt.

  Got a feeling that I'm going under
But I know that I'll make it out alive
If I quit calling you my lover
Move on

You were so broken, you didn't understand, you didn't know what to do. You couldn't  just sit around and do nothing like you already do (LMAO SORRY). You wanted to do something, you wanted to be the person who you always wanted to be, you didn't need him. Karma, your ex-boyfriend, was no longer your lover. As much as you still loved him and missed him, you knew you couldn't live like this forever, you needed to move on.

  You watch me bleed until I can't breathe
Shaking, falling onto my knees
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

He had watched you from the beginning, he had to admit he did miss you, but seeing you now. You just looked and acted so different from before, he just missed your kisses, hugs, the way you would act when you would get mad at him, how cute you acted when he made fun of you. It hurt, just to see you so happy, it impacted his life, you were such a huge part of his life, that he felt like there was a hole in his heart, the place where he cherished his feelings for you.

  Tripping over myself

Aching, begging you to come help
And now that I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches

Karma wanted you to come back to him, he wanted you to be his again. 

  Just like a moth drawn to a flame

Oh, you lured me in, I couldn't sense the pain
Your bitter heart cold to the touch

It felt like he just lured you in, His good looks, personality, sexy ass body that should be illegal. He just felt so perfect, like you two were so perfect for each other. He felt like the one you know, you were so shy in the beginning, he saw how much you opened up towards him, he loved it. So why did all this drama happen? Did he just throw it all away?

  Needle and the thread,

Gotta get you out of my head, get you out of my head

He always kept thinking about you, while you were out, living the dream, doing what you wanted to achieve your dreams. Just looking at anything, i mean anything, he would just think about you. Everytime he would hang with his friends, you some how ended up in the conversation. He knew, he fucked up.

  I'm without your kisses
I'll be needing stitches  

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it! AA so sorry that your one shot is so late 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Sugino X reader X Kanzaki

Isogai X reader X Maehara X chiba *AU, 17th century* (Might be a little difficult but i will try my best lolol)

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

cooked for you

if you were on your period + Chiba and Itona

heard you sing + Itona

you fell asleep on them