Nagisa X reader

Requested by: mami-kouga

i literally had no idea how to start this off but Eh i hope i got it the way you wanted. I'm trying to update as much as i can but school already has me doing so much *^* 

∞ ∞

"I-I like you (Last name)!" (Random girls name) said holding out a box of chocolates to you.

"I appreciate it (Random girls name) but i'm a girl." You replied making the girl's face pale.

"I-I'm so sorryy!" She yelled running off.

It was very common to get a confession from random students, especially the female students. You, (First name) (Last name) had always been mistaken for a guy, by your appearance and maybe sometimes your name.

You had actually shared the same problem as someone in the E-class, Nagisa shiota. He had often been mistaken as a girl and often got confessions from guys.

"I-I like you Nagisa-kun!" a random boy yelled holding out a box of chocolates  to the blue haired male.

"u-uhm.. I appreciate it (random guys name) but.. i'm a guy." Nagisa said smiling shyly. 

"eh..? are you sure?" the guy asked making nagisa sweatdrop.

"yes.. i'm sure." Nagisa replied

You had short hair and you weren't as girly as others while Nagisa had long hair tied in twintails and his figure wasn't as masculine as Karma and the others who had really nice abs and muscles (oyaoyaoya) . Recently you just moved to a new school, Kunugigoka junior high because of your cousin Nakamura. 

"did you really get another confession this morning?" Nakamura asked as the two of you walked towards the old building.

"yeah but hey free chocolates." You said shrugging picking up a piece of chocolate.

"can i have som-"

"No." you replied hugging the box closer to your chest.

It was your first day at Kunugigoka, you were sent immediately to the E-class because of (random reason) from (other school name). Now a specific person in the E-class was mistaken for a girl, the two of you had the same situation which would eventually bring you two close.

"Please introduce your self, nyufufufufu~" Korosensei said with his permenant grin plastered on his round face.

"I'm (last name) (first name), I'm Rio's cousin." You replied bowing slightly and someone spoke up.

"woah Nakamura-san, i didn't know you're cousin was so hot." Okano said smiling and you blinked.

"i'm a girl." You said making everyone go silent.

"EHHHH?!!"

"She's like Nagisa!! BUT NAGISA IS A GUY!" Maehara yelled and you looked over at the blue haired male who just smiled.

You smiled back and took your seat. So began your interesting relationship with the blue haired male.

Karma: I actually thought Nagisa was gay when i found out he liked (First name)

Author: but not gay for you Lololol

reader: *snickers*

Author and reader: *runs away from Karma who is holding wasabi*

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader 

Asano X (Neko) reader

Itona X (Pregnant) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them