Nagisa x (Nerd) reader

Requested by: 

I couldn't really think of anything so yeah

∞ ∞

"(Last name)-chan!" A blue haired boy called out as he watched you exit from the main campus.

You turned your head and saw Nagisa from class E. You had to admit, he was cut, But since he was in the E class you were afraid that if you were seen with them that everyone would look down at you. 

"What is it Shiota-kun?" You asked looking up at him.

"I was wondering.. if you could help me in science!" He asked bowing slightly.

"O-oh... What about that other girl in Class E? she's good at science." You said nervously.

"Okuda-chan is already tutoring some one else. I didn't know who else to ask." Nagisa said looking at you.

"u-uhm... Sure, let's go to a cafe near by." You said smiling slightly. 

Many people knew you because you were ranked 2nd out of the school, Asano being ranked 1st. You were constantly asked to tutor people, but never from someone who was in class E. Everyone had said you were a nerd since you liked (Anime/ Super hero/ video games or etc.). But a cute nerd. You were often shy around people but not that shy. 

After tutoring Nagisa, Nagisa had offered to walk you home since it was late. Walking in silence, you looked up seeing some snow fall from the gray sky. 

"Woah it's snowing." Nagisa said smiling.

You looked at Nagisa, thinking how cute he looked. The snow falling on his head. Thinking about it had some how reminded you of something that would've happened in a Shoujou manga. Nagisa smiled at you and you smiled back, your cheeks tinting a light red. 

"Anyways... Thanks for helping me (last name)-chan." Nagisa said smiling.

"N-no problem Shiota-kun." You said.

"Call me Nagisa." He said patting your head.

"Okay Nagisa-chan!" You said brightly.

∞ ∞

Sorry if it's late. I hope you liked it!