Karma X (dying) reader

Requested by: Kheneki

WARNING: Prepare your feels

∞ ∞

" Hold on (First name)-chan! Just stay awake! Don't you dare close your eyes!" Karma said holding you close to his body, putting pressure on your wound you had received. 

"K..arma.." You mumbled out, groaning in pain. 

"Don't move idiot." He said pressing a kiss to your temple.

Earlier that day, you and Karma were out looking for a perfect assassination place in Kyoto. The two of you looking around, not realizing some one was following you. The both of you had passed a small anime shop, you pointed at it and Karma nodded as you pulled him inside.

"(First name)... we're suppose to be looking for a good spot." Karma said and you pouted, hugging his arm.

"Eh.. Come on." You whined, nuzzling your face into his arm. 

"Once we find a good spot, we can come back okay?" He suggested and you nodded happily.

Heading into the perfect spot that was pretty empty, barely any one was at the place.

"Hey Karma~. Look maybe we can go up here.. be like snipers!" You exclaimed with joy. 

"Yeah-"

"My my.. what do we have here?" A middle aged man said smirking, the two of you turned around and Karma motioned you to go behind him. 

"So pretty~." The man said smirking, looking at you. 

You gulped and Karma glared at him,   walking over to him. Sending a punch to his face, although the man blocked him and punched him in the gut.

"K-karma!" You cried out while the man looked at you, smirking pulling a gun out of his pants.

In the blink of an eye, you were shot in the chest. Falling back onto the floor with a thump, He ran off and Karma slowly got up. His eyes widening at the sight of you, he rushed over to you.

"(First name)-chan!" he yelled, lifting your body up slightly, putting pressure on your wound to attempt to stop the bleeding. 

"K..arma..." You groaned out and he held you tighter.

"Hang in there! Korosensei will be here soon!" He said and you gave him a weak smile, cupping his cheek.

"I..love you.." You mumbled out growing weaker each minute that passed.

"I love you too.. Don't close your eyes!" He yelled.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it~ *Hands tissues to everyone* Anyways~ I'm re-watching Free! iwatobi swim club and i was wondering if you guys would like a one shot book for it? I also might try to finish Ouran High school host club so i might do one shots for that as well! What do you guys think?

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X (innocent) reader lemon

Itona X (Moe) reader

Muramatsu X reader

Nagisa X reader X Karma Lemon

Karma X (Injured) reader

(Yandere) Nagisa X (Shy)reader

Asano X reader Lemon

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

It was your birthday *Might be delayed*

they watched a horror movie

They met your Ex

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous