Itona X Nagisa X reader X Karma

Requested by:SukueUrameshi

∞ ∞

"Itona~.. come on give me some!" You whind to the white haired male who had (favorite snack) on his desk, while he was looking at his magazine.

"No." He said with a blunt tone making your shoulders sink in defeat.

"Want some (first name)~?" karma asked holding up (favorite snack), a smirk on his face,

"Yes!" You cheered running over to the red haired male, practically pouncing him for the food.

Nagisa and itona looked at you and Karma, feeling their blood boil. These three had the hugest crush on you, when you had first entered the E-class that's when you had caught their attention.. They liked how your (eye color) orbs would sparkle whenever you talked about (something you like).

You were close with Karma because well, you had met him before he was in the E-class at a book store. When you had found out he went to Kunugigoka, you immediately hung out with him then he had introduced you to Nagisa then Itona.

Nagisa and Itona were pretty jealous of how close you were with the period head, so they had tried to get closer with you, hoping for you to fall for them but seeing how you and Karma were they had still tried even harder.

"Ah (First name) you need a drink?" Nagisa asked holding a bottle of water out for you.

"Ah! Thanks Nagisa!" You said while Itona kept his eyes on you, pouting slightly.

"H-hey! Karma!" You whined to the red head who took your drink away from you.

The other two boys were trying to get you attention away from Karma, ah poor cinnamon roll and tentacle-sama.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it

Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Pregnant) reader

Karma X reader

Korosensei X reader

(Brother) Karma X (Sister) Reader

(Husband) Karma X (Wife) reader

(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

Gakushuu x (Jealous, coodere) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them