Karasuma X reader Lemon

Requested by: 

Okay i've so busy with practice and especially your Mochi here has to work her ass off so she can be in our competition, we're gonna be doing casting for it at the end of this month so LOOL GOTTA PRACTICE. 

∞ ∞

You had known karasuma ever since you were transferred to the defense headquarters in Tokyo. You were originally from (some other prefecture in japan). You transferred before you were assigned to the classroom with the unidentified creature, Korosensei.

Going on a few dates with Karasuma, you were officially his. It's been about 2 years since the two of you have been together.

"Tadaomi... This is boring.." you whined to your boyfriend who was sorting through the files that the two of you were assigned.

You were supposed to be spending your day off with Karasuma, like going out but the boss had decided to give you two a mountain of files.

"I know but it's apart of the job." He replied not taking his eyes off the papers while you huffed, crawling over to him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, poking his cheek.

"Come on Tadaomi~.. Let's have some fun yeah?" You whined and he popped a vein, staring at you.

"You've been hanging out with Irina too much!" He said and you pouted, hugging him tighter, nuzzling your face into his neck.

"Come on Tadaomi.... Loosen up! I wanna have fun~!" You whined making him sigh.

He continued scanning through the papers, completely ignoring your whines. Huffing in annoyance, you looked around until an idea sparked into your head. You smirked to your self and pressed your lips to his neck. He stopped sorting through the papers and you began kissing at his neck, biting at the exposed skin, leaving marks.

'Bingo! Got him to stop!' You thought as he placed the papers down.

He turned around and pulled you onto his lap. You gasped and he took his turn to leave love bites along your neck, his muscular arms around your waist. You whimpered as he abused your sweet spot, taking this chance to move his hands under your shirt. He cupped your breast and you let out a soft moan.

He lied you down on the floor, hovering over you. You gazed up into his chocolate orbs, admiring his features. He leaned down and captured your lips into a kiss, you kissed back and began unbuttoning his shirt. He shrugged it off and lowered his hips onto yours, grinding against you.

You moaned into his mouth, gripping his shoulders. Your core was definitely soaked at this point. Karasuma unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down your legs while you kicked them off. His brown orbs casted over your body, seeing the soaked spot on your (favorite colored) panties. He leaned down and threw your legs over his shoulders, pushing your panties off to the side. You gulped, a pink hue dusted over your cheeks.

His hot breath ghosting over your core making a chill run up your spine. You let out a soft moan as his warm wet muscle came in contact with your core. You writhed slightly but his arms kept you still. You cried out in pleasure as he sucked onto your clit, your back arching.

He pulled away and positioned his hardened member at your entrance. The black haired man pressed his lips against yours as he pushed in. Your face scrunched up as he stretched out your walls. He pulled out slightly before slamming back in making a gasp escape your lips. He took this chance to shove his tongue into your mouth.

Karasuma continued to thrust into you, his hands resting on both sides of your body trapping you against the floor.

He groaned as he felt your walls clenching around his member, your eyes screwed shut as he started pounding into your faster and harder.

"T-Tadaomi!" You cried out, your legs wrapped around his waist while he grunted.

Your stomach began to coil up as he leaned down to nip at your neck again. You released a loud moan as you reached your limit. Karasuma thrusted sloppily before pulling out, releasing onto your stomach. You panted and he helped you up, fixing your panties while you wrapped your arms around his neck, giggling slightly.

"By fun I meant playing video games.. but I mean this works too." You replied winking at him while he popped a vein.

He threw you onto the bed before continuing to sort through the folders.

"H-HEY!"

∞ ∞

hope you liked it! Okay i watched When Marnie was there, cried and was Jungshook. I watched Charolette, I'm on Ep 13 rn but Idk what to watch now, any suggestions for Mochi-senpai?? *Wink wink Nudge nudge*

Coming Up for this book

Itona x reader Lemon

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got in a fight with them (IN PROCESS)

it was your first time (HAVENT EVEN STARTED ON THIS ONE LMFAO)

*Some are not added yet*