Nagisa X reader

Requested by: 

SO Basically you are trying to seduce Nagisa, i hope this is what you wanted LOL

∞ ∞

Nagisa was completely oblivious to your tips on that you wanted, oh ya know~ Some loving. You had tried so many things already, such as wearing a sexy maid outfit which did not work, acting sexy, and etc. None of it worked because your boyfriend was so oblivious to your seduction. 

Getting frustrated with him, you sat at your desk pouting while drinking (favorite drink). Nagisa walked over to you seeing you pouting.

'What's wrong (first name)?" Nagisa asked sitting in front of you, intertwining your hands together. 

You huffed, refusing to talk to your blue haired boyfriend. grabbing your drink and bringing it up to your lips to take a sip, Nagisa looked at you looking like a clueless puppy . You puffed out your cheeks at how cute he looked. 

"Come on (nickname)." Nagisa said kissing your hand making you sigh.

Not giving in, you wanted to try at least one more time before you gave up. You went over to Nagisa's house, just to spend the night.  He left you a pair of clothes to wear while he went to cook up some food. You took off your skirt, shirt and socks only wearing the shirt Nagisa gave you which was still pretty over sized for you and your patnies. Not caring about the shorts he left you, you walked out peeking your head out. 

"Done already? Well the food is ready." Nagisa said and you walked over, smirking slightly.

"Oh.. did you not see the shorts i left you?" He asked curiously which made you pop a vein.

"MOU!! YOUR SO OBLIVIOUS NAGISA!" You whined out waving your arms up and down frantically.

"Eh?" Nagisa stood there confused.

"I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SEDUCE YOU ALL WEEK!" You whined out puffing your cheeks out,crossing your arms.

"O-oh.. sorry (first name)..." Nagisa said blushing about to walk away making you popping another vein. 

You sighed and looked over at the food.

"At least the food looks good." you mumbled

∞ ∞

I hope you liked this LOL i thought this was so funny its currently 2:20am.... imma sleep now~ NIGHT I'LL PROBABLY BE UP AGAIN IN A FEW HOURS LOL

Coming Up for this book

Sugino x Reader Lemon

Maehara X reader Lemon

Isogai X (Suicidal) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they took a bath with you

They saw you naked

they went to the pool

they caught you masturbating

You caught them masturbating