(Cellist) Nagisa X (Violinist) Reader

Requested by: whiterosefor_life

∞ ∞

You and Nagisa would often practice (Favorite song) together, him playing the cello while you played the violin. Everyone thought it was cute that you two would practice together which it was. Examining your music sheet, your back facing Nagisa.

The two of you pulled the bow away from your instruments and placed it back in the case. Grabbing your notes, taking a seat some where on the floor to revise your notes.

Nagisa smiled and leaned on your back, as he looked over his music sheets, fixing any incorrect notes.  A smile crept up onto your face, placing your notes down, your turned around, resting on your knees with your arms around his neck. 

"Hey (First name)." Nagisa said looking at you with a smile.

"Hi Nagicchi." You said kissing his cheek, as he looked over his music sheet. 

He placed it down and turned around, pulling you into his arms. You laughed and he lied down, grabbing his cello notes.

"This is way comfier." He said pressing a kiss to your forehead.

"Yeah." You replied grabbing your violin notes, scanning over them.

∞ ∞

I'll try to get more updates up today i was cleaning my room, and i still am LOL. I've been getting out of the house a lot so yeah I'm sorry about super late updates

Coming Up for this book

Karasuma X (Erz Lord) Reader 

Chiba X (Dirty minded) Reader Lemon

(Yandere) Gakushuu X reader Lemon

(Yandere) Karma X reader

*If your request isn't listed then just let me know and i'll put it on my list*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they caught you reading Lemons

they got married (To you ofc)

They proposed

They took a bath with you