Karma X reader PART 1

Requested by: werewolf159

So Karma is a Yandere, sadistic, pervert- Basically his usual self LMAO

You two have a Master/slave type of relationship, but i will put this type of relationship in the 2nd part, SO~ LEMON WILL BE IN PART TWO :DD

∞ ∞

Day after day you would have bruises on your body. It was always like this, whenever your father was drunk he would beat you, your mom and your little brother, (brothers name) who was in the E-class. It was for almost every little thing, soon then your grades had started falling and you became hopeless, that no one would come and save you.

Soon then you were moved to the E-class with (brothers name), now you were terrified of guys because of what your father did to you.

'(He/she) is quiet and doesn't show a lot of emotion' is how some people wild describe you.

You started noticing a red head in the class, seeing how violent and how much he was a sadist. You were terrified of him but then again you did have a sense of comfort around the boy.

"Ne, (last name)-Chan, you seem to feel comfortable around Karma.. Do you like him?" Nakamura asked with a small smirk, you could feel your cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"No, who would love a stupid sadist?" You lied with a blunt tone.

"Ouch~ (Last name)-chan~.. I'm so hurt." Karma acted, putting his hand over his chest.

"Shut up." You replied, turning your head away.

Karma smirked and began walking towards you. You flinched slightly, hoping nothing bad was gonna happen. You were still afraid of guys but karma always..gave you that sense of relief, you felt so safe around him. Your little brother was always protective over you, he always watched you when you should be watching him. 

"Back away from my (brother/sister)." (Brothers name) said making Karma look at your little brother. 

Karma rolled his eyes and walked away, shoving his hands in his pocket. 

The next day, you had a gauzes wrapped around your leg and arm, while your brother had one wrapped around his head. You always felt bad that your brother was always beaten because you couldn't defend your self, so he would always have to come in and protect you. You had wondered why your mother didn't leave your father until she had depended on him financially, which explained why you had to live in such a horrible house hold. 

"It's my duty to help my students, that's what a teacher does." Korosensei said patting your head as he looked at your bandaged arm. 

"Karma-kun, please take (last name)-chan to the infirmary to get these wounds cleaned up."

The red head didn't even protest, he was actually very curious about you. As much as your brother wanted to protest, Karasuma had needed to talk to him. You sat on the bed in the infirmary as karma unwrapped the gauze from your arm. Karma always made you feel safe for some reason, you didn't know why, you weren't close with him. 

His finger tips grazed over your skin as he cleaned up the cuts on your arm. Your heart fluttered at the feeling, you could feel your cheeks turning red slightly. He looked at you and smirked, planting a kiss on your arm.

"W-what are you doing i-idiot?" You asked pulling your arm away from him.

"Just making the pain go away (Last name)-chan~." He said smirking as he gently tugged your arm towards him again. 

∞ ∞

AYEEE SO uh hope you liked it :D i didn't know if this is how you wanted it but i hope i got it right :D

Part 2 will be coming soon

Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader PART 2 *Hard Lemon*

Chiba X (Misunderstood, Yandere) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

they went to the pool

they caught you masturbating

You caught them masturbating