Karma x reader Lemon

Requested by:

Yoo sorry for not updating, School got me fucked up with loads of homework D; On top of that i joined 4 clubs LMAO so yeah. bUT YEAH~ i'm gonna try to be updating as much as i can~. Got7 turbulence MMM GOOD SHIT LMAO On top of that BTS wings is happening.. gdi my heart cant take it LMAO

∞    ∞

"Why did i agree to this again..?" You asked your self as Karma held your hand, walking through the forest of the path way to school.

Karma had convinced you to ditch the rest of class, which at first you weren't to sure about but hey i mean he's your boyfriend. He even offerred to buy you (favorite drink) and ( Favorite dessert) so how could you refuse.

"Because you love me~." He cooed turning around, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Hm.. No i don't." you said jokingly, turning your head.

Karma smirked and leaned towards your neck, you flinched feeling a wet substance on your neck.

"Are you sure about that~?" he asked micheviously, licking your neck.

"Y-yeah.." You replied with a shaky tone.

He smirked and bit down on your sweet spot making you whimper, your arms went around his neck. The red head moved back face to face with you, smashing his lips against yours. You giggled slightly and cupped his cheeks, your back made contact with the trunk of the tree, Karma's hand above your head.

His hand slipped under your skirt, rubbing your slit from the outside of your panties. You jolted at the touch, a soft moan escaped your lips. Karma pulled away, leaving your panting and whimpering as he pushed your panties aside, pushing two fingers into your entrance. Letting out a gasp as your hands rested on his shoulders, gripping them tightly.

"W-What if someone see's?" You asked squirming and he just smirked.

"No one will see if you be a good girl and stay quiet." He replied grinning.

You whimpered as he pulled his fingers out, licking his fingers. He positioned his hardened member at your entrance, lifting your leg up over his arm.

"W-Why this position?!" You cried out and Karma shrugged.

"New position." He replied rubbing his member over your folds making you whimper.

"pftt. new posit- AH!" He cut you off by pushing in, you burried your face into his neck.

Karma began thrusting into you, while you bit your lip, whimpering into his neck. He panted as he thrusted, gripping your hip with his other hand. Your walls clenched around karma making him release a groan, signalling that you were close. You released on his member, a small moan escaping your lips. Karma pulled out, fixing his pants while you fixed your uniform.

"So this is why you two ditched class?" Someone said making the two of you jump.

Nagisa and Maehara was standing there, making your face pale. Karma slung his arm over your shoulder not even caring about the situation.

"No..." You replied and Maehara laughed.

"Don't worry we didn't see anything we just heard some.. things." Maehara said as Nagisa's face was flushed a red

"Maehara.. you tell everyone i will personally come and beat you." You said with a menacing aura surrounding your body making the boy tense up.

"I-I WONT TELL!!" He cried out getting on his knees bowing like a maniac.

"That's my girl." Karma said kissing your cheek.

∞    ∞

J-hoping you enjoyed this~

❃  Coming Up  for this book

Muramatsu X reader

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader

*let me know if i forgot your request!*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class *SLOW UPDATES

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them

They were your brothers