(Over protective brother) Karma X (Innocent younger sister) Reader

Requested by:Mypainfulparadise

∞ ∞

"Why couldn't i just stay home?" You whined to your older brother, Karma as he dragged you out of the house just to buy groceries.

"You stay in the house too much." He replied as he grabbed a basket walking into the supermarket.

You let out a huff of frustration, looking around. Seeing a dessert stand you tugged at Karma's arm, pointing at the stand.

"Okay go get something, i'll be in the meat aisle." He said handing you a few bucks, you nodded and headed over to the stand.

"Woah~ Hey there cutie." A random dude said smirking as he looked at you.

"Hm? Hi." You said as you ordered (dessert choice).

"So you come here often?" He asked and you shook your head. 

"Oh damn she is cute." Another guy said grinning. 

"I'm (Random name)," the first guy said as the other one just eyeing you up and down. 

"and i'm (another random name)." The other one said licking his lips.

You were handed (dessert choice), as the two kept flirting with you. Karma getting worried now that you were taking a little bit longer than usual, he walked over to where the stand was, seeing two guys talking to you. He could feel his blood boil just seeing the two of the guys looking at you like prey. 

Karma walked over and grabbed your hand, pulling you away making you look at him confusingly.

"Ehh? What's wrong Karma? I was making friends." You said pouting as you took a bite out of (Dessert choice).

"Friends my ass..." He mumbled making you just look at him weirdly.

"Oh... did you like one of them?" You asked innocently making him pop a vein. 

He reached over and began pinching your cheeks, tugging at them.

"H-hey! That's hurts!" You cried out flailing your arms around. 

"I don't like them." He said letting go of your cheeks.

"Oh wait.. you have Nagisa-chan right or wait.. was it Asano-san?" You asked making him pop even more veins.

As much as Karma didn't want to prove it but he was very protective and maybe a bit jealous when guys would approach you, he didn't like when you would put most of you attention on them. 

∞ ∞

J-hoping you liked it~! (kekeke), school is starting in like 3 weeks... *sobs in the corner*

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Asano X reader

(Assassin)Karma X (target) Reader

Terasaka X reader

(Drunk) Asano X reader

Karma X (Insane) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You meet his parents/they meet yours

they were youtubers

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie