Itona X reader

Requested by: 

So sorry about not updating as much, i'll try to update as much as i can

∞ ∞

It was very clear on how much Itona was perverted, having those special magazines that Korosensei had. Yep, you're boyfriend was a huge pervert but just more emotionless and blunt in a way. Not as cheerful as Okaijima and Okaijima Jr.- I mean Maehara.

"Uhm... Itona why are we here?" You asked your white haired boyfriend who had dragged you to the mall.

"I wanted to buy you something but i don't know if you would like it." He said as he kept walking, your hands intertwined together.

You furrowed your brows in confusion, it was unusual that itona had dragged you to the mall. He prefered staying home than going out. Lost too deep in your thoughts, you hadn't realized Itona stopped walking, causing you to bump into his back.

"Huh? why did you stop?" You asked rubbing your forehead, while Itona turned his head to look at you.

You blinked a few times until realizing where he had taken you. A lingerie store, yes a damn lingerie store. He shrugged and walked in like nothing, you followed him as he looked through the bra's and panties.

"Uhh.. Itona why are we here?" You asked again and Itona looked at you.

"I wanted you to wear something Sexy." He said straightfowardly making you pop a vein.

"Are you saying i'm not sexy?" You asked a menacing aura surounding you, scaring some customers who had walked by.

"Your panties and Bra's aren't sexy enough." He said bluntly making you slap the back of his head.

You sighed and Itona held up a (favorite color) lace lingerie, he looked at you then back at it.

"Maybe the cat one would be better.." He mumbled while you sighed.

"You really are something Itona.." You mumbled, shaking your head letting out a small laugh.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X reader

Nagisa X reader

Karma X reader

*Let me know if i forgot your request!*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class *THESE WILL BE WORKED ON SOON*

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

They saw you in a neko outfit

You got in a fight with them