(brother) Karma X (Sister) reader

Requested by:

*was posted earlier but I decided to add things Lolololol*

∞    ∞

You always waited for your brother, Karma akabane at the gate of your school where he would come and pick you up. Today however you were let out earlier than him so you had decided to go to his school and just bug him.

You and Karma went to different schools, while he was at Kunugigoka you went to (School's name).Walking through the forest was a pain and very tiring is what Karma always told you which now experiencing it just made you want to collapse there on the spot.

"Karma goes through this everyday?" You mumbled to your self, pushing a piece of your (Hair color) to the side while your mercury colored eyes stayed focused on the path that you were following.

Once you arrived you saw everyone on the field training, you had known about the assassination because another time when you came to kunugigoka you had saw them trying to kill the Yellow wiggly octopus.

"Karma~!" You cheered out happily earning the attention of everyone.

"Eh Nagisa do you know who that is?" Maehara askedo as Karma walked over to you.

"Thats Karma's sister, (First name)." Nagisa answered

"EHHHHHH?!!!

"Why aren't you at school?" Karma asked and you huffed.

"School ended early!" You said pouting and he squished your cheeks together

"You could've texted me so i could just ditch and get you." He said and you laughed

"Onii-chan is very protective~." You teased and Karma rolled his eyes pushing your head.

"Hey!" You cried out continuing to pester your brother until you saw Nagisa

"OH karma I didn't know your boyfriend was in this class." You said and the red headed male glared at you making you shrink in terror

"Eheheheheh....." You laughing nervously, before slowly crawling away.

"Do I need to use the wasabi paste again?" He asked with a menacing aura.

"NO!" You shrieked out

∞    ∞

I J-hoping you liked it~! BC it Taehyung to come up with these puns! (Oh my god. I NEED U GIRL WHE- I need to stop with these puns LOL)

❃  Coming Up  for this book

(Husband) Karma X (Wife) reader

(Tsundere) Karma X (Neko) reader Lemon

Gakushuu x (Jealous, coodere) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They got jealous *ALMOST DONE*

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them