Nagisa X (Tsundere/Oblivious) reader

Fluff ig bc idk if you just wanted me to choose it *i literally have no Lemon ideas rn LMAO* plus it's raining RN so >:3

Requested by: @MeowPow424

∞    ∞

"Um... Nagisa-chan... Why are you giving me this (favorite animal) plush?" You asked as you looked at the blue haired boy in front of you.

Everyone face palmed, staring at the two of you. He scooted closer to you and placed his hands on your cheeks.

"Because (last name)-chan. I like you." He said smiling.

"As in friends?" You asked and he everyone stared at your blankly.

"No, as a boyfriend type of way." He said making you turn red.

"I-idiot..." You mumbled hiding your face.

Nagisa smiled and patted your head. You peeked up at him, he just gave you a sweet smile, placing his jacket on your head.

"Since its raining I'll walk you home." He said making you turn around.

"Idiot. I can walk by my self..." You said.

"But... I-I guess I could u-use some company..." You said hiding your face in his jacket.

He wrapped his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your neck.

"W-what are you doing Bakagisa?!" You stammered as you felt soft kisses along your neck.

"Kissing you." He replied as you hid your face in the jacket that was on your head.

∞    ∞

Hope you enjoyed.

I always type out the one shots during school then when I get home I just edit them ;D