Nagisa X Reader X (Jealous) Karma

I should be doing homework but.... i'm lazy 

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

"Morning (First name)!" Nagisa said as you walked through the doors of the E-class classroom.

You smiled at the blue haired boy, not noticing a certain red head staring at the two of you. Karma didn't like when you would talk to Nagisa because you would have a huge smile on your face and make it seem like you and Him were a thing. 

"Hi Nagisa-chan." You said still having a smile on your face. 

"Ne! After school Kayano and I were gonna stop by that new pudding shop that was just opened. Wanna come?" The blue haired boy asked with a smile.

Once Karma had heard that, he stood up and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your neck, resting his chin on the top of your head. Your back was against his built chest (That V line tho. :3) Looking up at the red head who was holding you protectively. 

"Anyways Sure i would love to go! Isn't there a ice cream shop that recently just opened too?" You asked excitedly. 

Karma rolled his eyes and dragged you away. Once you were in the hallway, He trapped you against the wall, staring into your (Eye color) orbs with narrowed eyes. You grinned and poked at his cheek, making a vein pop on his head.

"Is someone jelly?" You teased tugging at his cheeks with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Yes. Do i have you punish you?" He asked making you laugh.

"Hahaha. no. And don't think about coming into my room with Cuffs." You said crossing your arms.

"You can come with us to the pudding and ice cream shop." You added walking away.

He sighed, making a small smile. He ran towards you to catch up with you. 

∞ ∞

Woop woop :D im gonna get ice cream then continue working on one shots :DD

Hope you liked it :DD

[Coming Up]

Nagisa X reader Lemon

Maehara X (Kuudere) reader

Nagisa X (Rooster teeth obsessed) reader

karma X (Dandere) reader Lemon