Nagisa X reader

So like my Laptop is broken so my cousin took it to see if he could fix it, so I'm using a different, computer rn, but most likely it will be like this for a month and i might just buy a new computer so yeh

∞     ∞

"Nagisa..." You whined as you lied in bed, holding (Favorite animal/thing) plush that Nagisa had given you on Valentines day.

Nagisa hummed, turning over in the bed you were both lying in. He pushed your (Hair color) locks away from your face, kissing your forehead.

"What is it (first name)?" he asked groggily, rubbing his eyes. 

"I'm hungry." You admitted giggling slightly.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked sitting up, turning on the lamp.

"LET'S GO TO THE STOREEE!!!" You cheered happily, jumping out of bed revealing your (favorite color) (favorite design) panties with Nagisa's gray shirt you borrowed. 

"Its like four in the morning (nickname)." He said and you pouted.

You slipped on your shorts, shoes and jacket, grabbing your phone and wallet. The blue haired boy sighed in response, getting up from bed, slipping on his shoes. The two of you exited the apartment you two shared. 

You walked towards a nearby supermarket, hand in hand. Once the two of you entered, you immediately went to the sweets section and ice cream area. You bought (favorite desert) and (favorite ice cream flavor). 

"Can't believe my fiancé woke me up just to get deserts.." he mumbled against your neck making you giggle.

"But you love me." You replied with a grin.

"Mhm.. of course i do." He said pecking your lips.

EXTRAS:

(best friends name): OHOHO IS (FIRST NAME) PREGNANT?

(First name): EHH?

Author-chan: Wellllllllll, i did write nagisa Lemon. *stares at reader * Well fuck....

(First name): AM I PREGNANT?! NAGISA BUY ME PREGNANCY TESTS

Nagisa: I used condoms (first name)..

(first name): WHERE ARE THE PREGNANCY TEST AISLE?

∞    ∞

Hope you enjoyed :D

[Coming up]

Nagisa x (Oblivious/Tsundere) reader Lemon/Lime