Nagisa X (Pregnant) reader

Requested by: Stargirl265

∞ ∞

Being pregnant was still new to you, being only a few weeks pregnant. You always had the most random cravings at random times. Waking up around two in the morning, you had a craving for (Favorite dessert), luckily Nagisa had went grocery shopping earlier.  Getting up from bed, you headed into the kitchen.

Nagisa slowly opened his eyes, shifting around in the bed you and him shared. He turned over,  hoping to hug you but instead to be met with nothing. Sitting up yawning, he glanced over at the clock seeing it was only two in the morning. 

Getting up out of bed, he had walked into the kitchen seeing you eating (Favorite dessert) while sitting on the couch watching (Favorite youtuber). He smiled, seeing you sitting comfortably, a blanket wrapped around you. 

"(First name).." He said chuckling and you turned your head, looking at your blue haired husband. 

"Oh Nagisa, what's up?" You asked smiling and he sat down beside you, wrapping his arms around you, his hands resting on your stomach. 

Gently rubbing it in circles, he smiled pressing a kiss to your cheek. Letting out a small giggle, he ran his fingers through your hair. 

"I can't wait for (Baby's name) to come." He admitted.

"Yeah..Can't wait." You said nuzzling closer to him.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Dirty minded) Nagisa X (Innocent) reader *Rough Lemon (OHOHOHO)

Itona X Karma X reader X Nagisa

Karma X (Pregnant) reader

Karma X reader

Korosensei X reader

(Brother) Karma x (Sister) reader

(Husband) Karma x (Wife) reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them