Karma X (Injured) reader

Requested by: AnimeLover0706

∞ ∞

You were one of the top best assassin's in the E-class and Karma being also in the top for best assassins of the E-class. You and Karma had gotten together after he had approached you after a month of you joining and since then well he asked you out. 

You were in Nagisa's group for the E-class trip to Kyoto, standing beside Karma while his arm was hanging over your shoulders.  The rest of the group was looking for good assassination spot, settling on an almost abandoned like area where mostly tourists go. 

"Maybe we can have (Last name)-chan hide up there and Kanzaki-san over there." Nagisa suggested pointing to one side then the other. 

Karma looked over at you, just seeing you listening to them discuss the plan. You looked up at him and he grinned, pecking your lips making you smile.

You turned around, seeing a group of guys, high schoolers to be specific. 

"Ora..? She has good senses." One of them said smirking while you narrowed your eyes. 

"Kyah!"

"Let me go!" 

Turning your head, seeing them tying up Kayano and Kanzaki. They continued to squirm, attempting to get out of their grip. Seeing one guy getting ready to hit the both of them, you rushed over and blocked them, receiving all the blows.  One last hit and you were knocked out, then you were tossed in the car along with Kayano and Kanzaki.

The guys were knocked out seconds after the van drove off. Groaning as you slowly opened your eyes, being surrounded by the group of delinquents.  Your whole body aching from all the blows you had taken. 

"Ah! (Last name)-san are you okay?" Kanzaki asked in concern, as you looked at her.

"Yeah.. just a in pain.. okay no im lying i'm dying.." You admitted squirming. 

"Just pose for us, i mean we're only gonna have you guys for a few hours and then we'll drop you off~." He said and you spitted in his face, making him click his tongue. 

The door opened and you saw Karma, Nagisa, Okuda and Sugino there. Moments later, korosensei arrived,  dealing with the delinquents while those four were untying you guys.

Karma lifted you up bridal style, holding you close but also being careful of your injuries.

"karma.. relax." You said resting your head against his shoulder, while that night he took care of you.

∞ ∞

Ehh i feel like this seems rushed but Hope you liked it~! LOL ALSO THANK YOU GUYS FOR  200K READS AHH *just imagine this in Youngjae's english for a second LMAO*

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

(Yandere)Nagisa X (Shy)reader

Isogai X reader

Nagisa X (Pregnant) reader

(Dirty minded) Nagisa X (Innocent) reader *Rough Lemon (OHOHOHO)

Itona X Karma X reader X Nagisa

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

They met your Ex

They met you for the first time at a Con

They got jealous

It was your birthday

You got in a fight with them