Karma X reader *given scenario*

HELLO~ SO QUICK THING BEFORE WE BEGIN WITH THE ONESHOT, I JUST POSTED MY WHAT IF BOOK FOR ASS CLASS SO IF YOU LOVE ASS CLASS IM PRETTY SURE YOU'LL LOVE IT 

Requested  by:  Sugastweet_candylove

* I didn't know if I was suppose to pick one idea so I just mashed it into a huge one LOL

The scenario that was given is that you are a shy looking person when you first join the E class, so the next day everyone thought you are a shy cute princess *Who totally doesnt love hentai :3 JK JK* you sliced off 3 of korosenseis tentacles, and sprayed your clothes with Anti-sensei spray and you pretended to trip which blew up Korosensei's tentacles and it some how turned karma on seeing how your plan was sadistic and your rank 3.

∞ ∞

"Meet (last name) (first name)! Our new student to the E class! Ranked 3rd out of the school~!" Korosensei said happily, motioning towards you.

You smiled and waved to the class, making all the boys blush, while karma kept a close eye on you, smirking.

'I wonder what Princess can do~' he thought smirking.

The next day in the beginning of class, you were greeted by everyone. Everyone had thought you were so cute and innocent so they knew they had to keep you away from karma so he wouldn't fuck up your mind.

"(Last name)-chan! Please come up and solve this question!" Korosensei said and you nodded walking to the board.

You suddenly pulled out your anti-sensei knives and quickly sliced off 3 tentacles, making them fall to the floor with a Plop.

Korosensei snatched your knives away, with his permanent grin on his octopus face.

"Well done (last name)~. But you still haven't answered the question~." He said laughing.

You grinned and pulled out your gun, shooting at his eye at point blank range, hitting the side of his eye, he shrieked in response and you giggled.

You walked towards him, pretending to trip. He caught you, making his other tentacle explode. standing up straight you smiled innocently.

"On second thought let her be near karma." Maehara said and you puffed out your cheeks.

"Meanie!" You whined.

After school you were packing up your things, being the only one in class, karma snaked his arms around your waist, smirking.

"That was hot." He said twirling a piece of your (hair color) strand with his finger.

"Well I mean I did have someone I want to impress~." You said smirking back making him lean closer.

"Oh you did alright~." He said pressing a kiss to your lips.

"It turns me on to see how sadistic you were~."

"And it turns me off to hear you say that." You shot back jokingly.

He chuckled and pecked your cheeks.

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT~

[ Coming Up ]

Idk