(Teacher) Nagisa X (Student) reader Lemon

Requested by:

OKAY, I've Been gone for awhile now BUTT IM ON WINTER BREAK SO RIN-CHAN WILL BE TRYING TO GET MORE UPDATES, also Ya'LL MY BEST FRIEND SURPRISED ME TODAY, MY ASS STARTED CRYING SO HARD LMAOO ALSO KARMA'S BIRTHDAY BE COMING UP SOON SO :DD

∞ ∞

"What do you mean I got an F on the essay?! I had all the requirements!" You stated at the blue haired teacher who just simply gave you a soft smile.

"Yeah you did good but everything seemed off. You kept switching topics too much, not focusing on the main point." He simply replied and you groaned sitting back at your desk, sighing as everyone continued their work.

You felt you phone buzz and you quickly looked down at the screen seeing, Nagisa's name pop up. Nagisa Shiota, also known as your teacher who so happens to be your boyfriend. He was young alright, about in his mid twenty's and you were a third year in high school.

'From Nagi <3

Sorry (First name), don't be mad. Just stay after class so i can help you.'

You simply just read it and placed your phone back on the desk before another text popped up.

'From Nagi <3

Stop pouting. Okay. Love you'

You smiled and looked up seeing the blue haired teacher smiling at you. Oh how sweet he was, in general he was just sweet. On some occasions he would bring you small gifts and just leave them on your desk before class would start.

As soon as the bell rang, everyone packed up their stuff while you remained in your seat, waiting for everyone to leave. As soon as that happened, you quickly locked the doors and Nagisa chuckled at your quick reaction.

"Nagisa..." You whined showing your paper and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Stop whining about it right now, I'll help you later okay?" He said before pulling you in for a kiss.

You immediately responded to the kiss, snaking your arms around his neck. You sighed into the kiss as the blue haired male pulled you onto his lap. Your fingers ran through his short blue hair, while he moved down to your neck, unbuttoning the first few top buttons exposing your neck more.

"N-Nagisa..." You whimpered out feeling his fingers rub over your panties, your grip on his shoulders tightened.

He ignored you and continued his actions, pulling your panties off to the side before pushing two fingers into you. Your breath hitched as you felt his fingers slide in and out of you smoothly, Nagisa picking up the pace with each thrust of his fingers.

You could feel your stomach beginning to coil up, Nagisa pressed his lips against yours as he felt you shake slightly and hearing your whimpers grow louder like his member. Once you released onto his fingers, he pulled them out licking his fingers clean before unzipping his pants revealing his hardened member. You moved your panties more as you positioned your self so he was aligned with your entrance. Nagisa's hands rested on your hips as he lowered you onto him making you gasp, biting your lip.

Once he was fully in, not even a second to adjust the blue haired male began thrusting into you. You let out a loud moan as he did so, immediately you covered your mouth, burying your face into his neck while Nagisa panted heavily.

With thrust after thrust, Nagisa had began picking up the pace making you bite your lip harder until it bled. He slipped his free hand down between your legs rubbing your sensitive nub making you grip onto his shoulders. You pressed your lips against his neck, leaving sloppy kisses and love bites around it.

"N-Nagisa.." You cried out as you released on his member, Nagisa pulled out, releasing onto your thighs while you panted heavily.

"So.. will you help me now? Or can I just get an A right now?" You asked winking while he laughed, giving you a peck on the lips.

"I'll help you, don't worry." He said making you pout slightly.

"I'll buy (favorite food) as well before we start." Nagisa added making you grin.

"Love you!" You said giggling.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it ya'll :DD 

Coming Up for this book

Itona x reader Lemon

Karma x reader Lemon (*Drum roll pls*......... Just so you know it's very... Kinky THATS ALL YA GOTTA KNOW SO TRY GUESSING EXACTLY)

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers