Isogai X reader

Requested by: Nashinnaomi

∞ ∞

Isogai would admit he was excited to see you after school, despite you two going to different schools while you went to (Junior high school name). As soon as the bell rang he rushed out of the classroom, heading straight to the train station.

Once he got to your school, he saw you walking towards the gate. He grinned and ran over, wrapping his arms around your waist. You felt arms around your waist, turning your head only to be met with isogai with a huge grin on his face. 

You smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Yuma." You said.

"Hi (First name)." He said kissing your nose.

As you got to your place you noticed a package for you.  Remembering you ordered something from (ebay/amazon or any website really). Isogai picked it up as you unlocked the door.

"What did you buy?" Isogai asked curiously.

"I don't remember." You replied opening it. 

Tilting your head in confusion, you pulled it out, realizing you had bought a cat keyhole lingerie outfit. Isogai stared at you blushing heavily. 

"I'LL TRY IT ON!" You yelled excitedly.

"W-WAIT (F-FIRST NAME) You dont have too!" Isogai called out.

"I BETTER GET SOMETHING NYAA~!" You cheered from the closed bathroom door. 

∞ ∞

Hope you liked this :D 

If you don't know what the cat keyhole lingerie is then.. if you search it up uh rip your innocence :3

[ coming up]

Nagisa X reader X (Jealous) Karma 

Karma X (Dandere) reader