Karma X reader Lemon

ALRIGHT SO LIKE yah Kinky ;) LMAO OKAY THIS LIKE KIND OF SUCKED BECAUSE I TRIED AT LEAST  TO PUT SOME BDSM IN IT BUT LIKE NOT AS MUCH SO YAH IM NOT GONNA PUT IT LIKE 50 SHADES OF GREY SHIT SO LOLOL

ALSO SO SORRY ABOUT NOT UPDATING AS MUCH, IVE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL ESPECIALLY SINCE LIKE ITS ALMOST END OF THE SEMESTER SO 

∞ ∞

Karma Akabane, it was no surprise that Karma was more on the rough side especially to you since one you are his girlfriend and two well.. he's karma. So it wasn't really much of a shock that Karma wanted something... new.

So here you are,  tied up to the bed post, Karma hovering over you biting at the exposed skin until it bled. His hands running up and down your sides while you whimpered only seeing darkness cause Karma thought it'd be fun to have you blind folded.

You squirmed feeling Karma's lips leave your neck and the cold air brushing against your chest. Karma ripped off your bra and you gasped making him smirk. He took your hardened bud into his mouth, sucking and biting onto it while his fingers brushed against your throbbing core.

"K-karma.." You whimpered out and he slapped your thigh making you jump.

"I didn't say you can speak princess." He said while you started moving your hips to create some friction.

Karma noticed what you were doing and slapped your thigh harder. The red head started to pull your shorts down, exposing your soaked panties (pantsuu). He chuckled and you squirmed slightly. You jolted up once you felt something vibrate against you.

"A-ah!" You cried out and Karma chuckled, pressing the 'thing' harder against you.

"You like that hm?" He asked and you bit your lip.

The red head stared down at you, seeing you biting your lip and squirming, not answering his question. He slapped your thigh again harder than last time, leaving a red mark.

"Answer the question (first name)~." He cooed, chuckling darkly while you threw your head back.

"Y-yes.." You moaned out and the vibrating sensation stopped, your panties being pulled down your legs.

Karma started rubbing your core, pushing his fingers into you. A moan escaped your lips, as he started thrusting his fingers roughly. Your back arched as he hit your sweet spot, you mind began fogging up as you were close to your limit.

Before you could even release, Karma pulled out his fingers making a whine escape your lips. Karma leaned over and pulled off your blindfold, smirking at you. 

"K-Karma..P-please." you whimpered and he chuckled.

"Bad girls don't deserve to release." He said biting at your neck. 

You panted and he chuckled, positioning his hardened member at your entrance. You squirmed slightly, while he stopped abusing your neck.

"Tell me what you want~?" He asked letting his finger circle around your clit.

"K-karma..." You moaned and he chuckled, moving his hand away grabbing something that you couldn't see.

The same vibrating sensation was back, but this time it was placed on your sensitive nub. Karma suddenly thrusted into you making you cry out from his sudden action, pressing the vibrator harder against you. You moaned at each thrust, each becoming rougher and faster each time.

"Damn, princess your tight." Karma grunted out, clawing at your hips leaving bruises.

You jolted feeling your clit becoming sensitive, your legs shaking violently as you reached your limit.

Karma kept thrusting, slapping your thigh until it was red.

"K-Karma!" You cried out from how sensitive you were now.

He chuckled and pulled out, releasing all over your legs panting heavily. He leaned over and untied your hands, cupping your cheeks and placed a quick kiss onto your lips.

"Love you." He said letting his thumb brush against your cheek.

"Love you too." You replied smiling.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it, because we are not gonna do this 50 shades of grey style keeping it a little regular LOL 

Coming Up for this book

Itona x reader Lemon

Maehara X reader

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class ✧ I'm working on some rn so :)))

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers

you were turned on during class

it was your first time