(Yandere) Nagisa X reader

Requested by:

Let's talk about Nagisa real quick.

SMOL CHILD

∞ ∞

Everyone saw Nagisa as a innocent boy..THAT WAS A LIE, He was very violent when he was mad, especially when some one touched something that was his, you. Nagisa had developed a huge crush on you in the beginning of your 3rd year of Junior high. You weren't transferred into the E class until after about 4 months since school started.

It had ticked him off when ever he would see guys coming closer to you. He wanted people to know you were his, and he made that clear by beating the shit out of them (Oh gawd). You were walking with Nagisa smiling.

He loved seeing you smile, it just made him want you more. Your fingers were intertwined with his, as the two of you walked.

"Hey there sexy thing~." some random high schooler said to you, smirking.

Nagisa glared at him, pushing you behind him. The older male smirked, and pushed Nagisa out of the way, making the blue haired boy even more mad. Nagisa made the older male turn around, he immediately used his famous clap stunner (Is that what is it called?). Startling the older male, making him fall to the ground, he glared down at the male.

"Touch what is mine again, i won't hesitate to kill you." He said walking over to you. He helped you up and pulled you into a hug, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

The male ran off as fast as he could as Nagisa glared harshly at the older male.

'I won't let any one touch my precious (first name).'

∞    ∞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT 

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Idk

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

heard you sing + Itona