Itona x (pregnant) reader

Requested by:

Still trying to get most requests done, so sorry for the delay everyone~! Also Thank you for the greetings hehe and also thank you so much for 464 followers i was honestly not expecting this, my original goal was 200 before my birthday then 300 so Thank you Very much!

∞    ∞

When it came to pregnancy, Itona literally knew nothing on what to do. You on the other hand were perfectly fine, you didn't really have crazy cravings or mood swings so you were saving the poor white haired male from a emotional pregnant lady.

Having random food cravings at time didn't really bother you or itona at times because hey, sometimes we all have random food cravings. Knowing Itona since Junior high, he never really showed emotion and being married to him after a few years now, he was still the same though at times he does sweet things for you~.

"Itona... I'm hungry." You said as you placed your hand over the small baby bump you had.

"What do you want to eat?" He asked looking at you, placing his hand on your stomach, smiling slightly.

"Hm... (Favorite food)." You replied and he tilted his head slightly.

"Isn't that kind of far..?" He asked and you pouted, your eyes tearing up.

"B-but... D-Do you even love me?" You asked tearing up, rubbing your eyes.

Yeah, you were never really like that because most of your food choices were nearby where the two of you lived so Itona had no problem going out buying you food. Of course he loved you even though you were being so emotional right now.

"I do but it's kind of far from here (first name)." He said and you almost broke down crying over the food Itona wouldn't buy.

"B-But if you love me you will buy me (favorite food)!!" You cried out hysterically, making Itona sigh.

"Alright.. stop crying.." He said wiping your tears away.

"Yay! Thank you Itona~!" You cheered kissing his cheek before running off.

∞    ∞

Hope you liked it~!

  Coming Up  for this book

Karma X reader Lemon

Muramatsu X reader

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader

*Some are not listed but it is on my list*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class*SLOW UPDATES*

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them

They were your brothers