Nagisa X Reader (SongFic #5)

Requested by: I forgot and i don't remember if this had a scenario LOOOOL Im horrible I'm sorry i love you *^*

Hi I'm starting to stan DAY6 so a songfic based off of Letting go by Day6

Ps I luf Jae *^* 

WARNING: RiN-CHAN BEING A SIMP SO SHE ENDED UP WRITING THIS. 

∞ ∞

I keep thinking in my head

Should I say this or not 

Although I don't want to

Standing by the door that was familiar to you, looking at door then back at your phone. You raised your hand, about to knock until you stopped yourself . Letting your hand fall back to your side, you took a deep breath and walked away.

'I can't do it...' You thought as you made your way down the stairs, out of the apartment complex.

'I know it would be best if i did.. But i can't do that to him...' You hated that you couldn't bring yourself to tell the blue haired male about how you feel.

It was obvious though, you liked him. Anyone could tell by the way you would act around him and how close you two were. However, he didn't feel the same about you. He merely saw you as a friend, he liked someone else. It pained you to know that he didn't feel the same, what hurt the most was that he would ask you for help.

I'd been holding on to you for so long

But now I must let go

There's nothing I can do for you

The two of you were close during your first and second year, meeting Karma along the way. He knew about your feeling of Nagisa but it pained him to see you so hung up over the bloodlusted boy. Seeing your hurt expression each time Nagisa asked for advice about Kayano, yes he loved Karm- i mean Kayano. (Stupid autocorrect s m f h)

"(First name)... maybe if you tell him how you feel." Karma suggested while the two of you sat in the cafe, hanging out while Nagisa was out with Kayano.

"You know i can't do that Karma... It's clear he loves Kayano and that if i tell him it will ruin our friendship." You replied putting your drink down looking at the redhead who narrowed his eyes at you.

"(Nickname). You know i can't keep seeing you hurt each time-" Karma started but you cut him off by placing your hand over his mouth.

He rose a brow while you took a deep breath, retracting your hand away as you sat back down.

"First off Sadist boy. I thought you like seeing people in pain." You started making him chuckle slightly

"Yes that's true (Nickname) but hey your (Nickname), i can't see you like that Chibi." He said while you rolled your eyes.

"But.. I think it would be best if i let go of Nagisa.." You said

"What? Why do you think that?" the redhead asked, looking at you while you.

"It's the only way that i can let go of him... and he can be happy. There's nothing i can do for him Karma. Knowing that and saying it hurts but Nagisa doesn't love me like that... " You replied sadly while Karma reached over and ruffled your hair.

"Are you sure about that?" He asked while you nodded in response.

It's the only way to make you happy

So I let go, let go, let go

'It's the only way that he can be happy..' You always thought ever since your conversation with the red headed sadist.

You sat in your seat with your headphones plugged in, staring out the window watching the rain poor. The weather seemed as if it was revolving around your mood, from how you decided to let go to wanting to just scream and cry. Frustrated and conflicted is how you felt, but deep down you knew it would be better for the both of you.

Once Nagisa walked into the classroom with Kayano, he didn't bother to look at you or even say hi. That hurt you, but he was so inlove with Kayano it was like he was pushing you away. Karma placed his hand on your head as he sat up on your desk, looking down at you.

"You're really a simp aren't you(I AM A SIMP KARMA BABE COMFORT ME *^*)?" He asked jokingly while you slapped his arm and rested your cheek on his thigh.

"I know (First name)... Just don't think about it anymore...how about after school we go to the ice cream shop nearby?" He said brushing the hair away from your face.

"Thanks Karma... who knew you would be so sweet." You mumbled while he popped a vein, before relaxing.

I remember our good times

The days of laughter and fun

Memories ever so precious

"But... even if i let go. I won't forget all the times we spent together Nagisa... I'm sorry..."

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU ENJOYED~! I felt emo listening to day6 so I'm being productive. 

Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Gorgeous) reader

Isogai x (Male) Reader

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

it was your first time (IN PROCESS 1/5 characters done)