Isogai X (Parttime, Coworker) Reader

Requested by: 

∞ ∞

"(Last name)-chan! Can you bring this to table 6?" Your coworker, (random name) said smiling.

"Sure!" You said grabbing the tray.

You had been having a job since your 1st year of junior high, always having to work to help pay for your apartment. You worked practically everyday, after school then when you would get home it would be late.

As you walked over you saw Isogai and some of his friends.

"Oh Isogai-kun! I thought you were working today?" You asked.

"I have the week off due to finals. But next week I'll be working." The ikemen said smiling making you smile back.

"Okay~. Anyways, here you go." You said placing the tray of food down.

Isogai smiled as he watched you walk away.

"You like her don't you?!" Maehara asked smirking.

"W-what? (Last name)? She's pretty, cute, nice and funny...." Isogai said blushing.

"HE DOES! Let's hook them up!" Nakamura said grinning.

You continued serving other tables, looking back at Isogai's table a few times.

"Just confess already (Last name)~." (Random name) said drying the cup with a rag(KANEKI IS DAT YOUUU?!).

"B-but! I think he likes some one else!" You whined, pouting slightly.

"You never know~. He's been looking at you a lot~. Maybe he likes you~."

"Or he wants that you~." Rin said popping out of nowhere. (mE).

"SHUT UP RIN!" You yelled throwing your notebook at the cat like girl.

You looked at the cake for Isogai and took some whip cream, shaping it into a small heart.

You blushed heavily and walked over to him, placing it down.

"E-enjoy!" You said running off.

Isogai looked down at the small heart and smiled, he looked at you and smiled widely making you blush even more.

"HE GOT- OW!" Rin yelled.

"GO AWAY RIN!"

∞ ∞

Idk why I put my self in this story LOL.

It's something I would say though LOL