(Yandere) Nagisa X (Yandere) Reader

requested by: @Animeresearcher081

∞    ∞

Nagisa and (first name), they were both crazy for eachother.... Literally.

They had injured and even killed others who got close to them.

Nagisa wrapped his arms around the (hair colored) (pronouns: it/boy/girl). You let out a soft giggle and pecked his cheek.

"Yo! Nagisa-chan!" Kayano called out making your glare at the green haired girl.

Nagisa nuzzled his face into your neck, prepping small kisses along your neck.

"Don't worry~.... (First name) is only for me.....Ill hurt anyone who touches Or tries to take me away from you.." He whispered darkly making your giggle like a sadist.

"O~Kay~..." You sang happily yet venom coated your words.

Kayano backed off at the aura surrounding the two of you. She stopped walking and turned away, heading back to the building. She could feel the hard stare from the back of her head.

"YOOO I THINK NAGISA AND (FIRST NAME)-CHAN ARE YANDERESSSS!!!" (Best friends name) Shouted making you throw (insert choice of weapon) at her face, not killing (Pronoun: her/him)

Nagisa and you are crazy in love, you would do anything for eachother......anything. (LIKEEE FUCKINGGGGGG~~~!)

∞    ∞

I was typing this in my third period and I thought I posted it but apparently it didn't post

Hope you enjoyed

[coming up]
Asano X reader X Karma Lemon