(Tsundere)Terasaka X reader

Requested by: OtakuSpace02

∞ ∞

You were a new student to the E-class, being transferred from (Random school name) to Kunugigoka junior high, E-class due to (random reason). You were pretty quiet around people due to how shy you were around new people you didn't know.

"Nyufufufufu! We have a new student!" Korosensei cheered as you stood in front of the class, avoiding everyone's gaze.

"Don't be shy!" Maehara called out making you look up at everyone, your (eye color) orbs shining in the light along with your (Hair color) locks. 

"H-hello everyone.. I'm (Last name) (First name).. Nice to meet you all." You said at least loud enough for everyone to hear, giving them a bright smile making all the boys cheer at how cute you were.

"S-so Cute!!!" Everyone but Itona, Karma and Terasaka yelled, even though they were thinking it.

"YOU ALL STAY AWAY FROM OUR PRECIOUS (LAST NAME)-CHAN!" Nakamura and Kayano yelled as you let out a small giggle at them, seeing how they all had a close yet weird bond.

Once the bell rang, it was time for everyone to go home. You were packing up your stuff, Terasaka taking a few glances at you. Observing you, the way you would push your hair behind your ear, how your eyes would light up as you talked and it was pretty obvious that he was crushing on you even though he didn't know you that well.

"You like (Last name)-chan don't you?" Kazama asked making the two toned haired male tense up.

"N-no i don't!(Nanodayooooo~)" He said blushing, packing up his stuff and exiting the classroom.

"Hey (Last name)-chan! wanna go to the cafe near by with us?" Yada asked and you smiled, nodding happily joining her along with six other people which was Okaijima, Maehara, Isogai, Nagisa, Kayano and Megu.

After almost a few months had passed of joining the E-class, Terasaka was just falling for you harder, which he did get a few teasing from some people but he would deny  that he liked you. You were sitting with Kayano talking about pudding and some other random topics, while you guys were taking a few minute break after training with the anti-sensei knives. 

"Woah (Last name)-chan you look really hot with those gym clothes." Okaijima said making you blush slightly.

Muttering a 'thank you', the perverted male continued flirting with you which made you even more uncomfortable. Terasaka noticed this, seeing how you were getting a little nervous. He walked over to the three of you.

"Oi. Okaijima, she's getting uncomfortable." He said straightfowardly.

"O-oh! S-sorry (Last name)-chan!" Okaijima apologized walking away, Kayano following him giving him a long lecture, talking about pudding from time to time.

"A-are you okay?" Terasaka asked blushing and you nodded.

"S-so..umm..(Last name)-chan... y-you're very..cute and nice...i-i really like you...I-it's not like i wanted to h-help you or anything! (NANODAYOOOO)" He stammered out and you stared at him before laughing so hard.

"W-Why are you laughing?!" He asked turning even more red.

"Such a tsun tsun!" You said laughing, hugging him.

∞ ∞

Hope you liked it :D

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Karma X (Insane) reader

Nagisa X reader Lemon

Karma X (Lazy)reader Lime

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

you were a famous singer

It was your birthday

they caught you with their phone

they watched a horror movie