Karma x Reader

Mother's Day special~

∞ ∞

Karma and your two kids, (daughters name) and (sons name), we're making you breakfast. Karma was cooking up (Favorite food) for you while your kids had made the tray all pretty.

Meanwhile, you were still in bed, not sleeping, you were watching (favorite anime), wrapped in your blanket like an igloo. Your kids had thought you were a nerd (my mom thinks I'm a nerd but psh).

Once karma was done cooking up the food, he placed it on a plate and asked  (daughters name) to bring it up to you while (sons name) had followed her.

Karma followed them and watched from the door, to see your reaction.

"Mom! Happy Mother's Day!" The two cheered.

You had no idea they were in the room because you were too focused on your laptop.

"Uh... Dad?" (Sons name) said while karma popped a vein.

He blasted the volume of your headphones making you flinch and rip them out of your ears.

"KARMA WHAT THE HE- huh?" You looked at your kids who had smiles on their faces.

"Happy Mother's Day Mom!" They said again and you smiled.

"Thank you (sons name) and (daughters name)." You said planting a kiss on their foreheads.

They left the room and karma locked the door, sitting beside you.

"thanks karma for making the food." You said kissing the red heads cheek.

"No problem, happy Mother's Day to my beautiful wife." Karma said planting a kiss on your cheek as you ate and watched (favorite anime).

∞ ∞

Woop

It was 1 in the morning, my dog woke me up by his constant barking omf. I have school duebxj I'm so tired rn