Asano x Reader

I'm probably gonna start trying to get at least 2 one shots off and after this week I'll probably have a schedule go up about the updates

Who ever made the photo... It's beautiful *if only it was karma ;3

∞ ∞

You could hear the rain hit the window, the wind blowing slightly. Your eyes slowly opened at the sounds, sitting up, you rubbed your eyes slightly, looking around.

You looked to your left and saw Asano sleeping peacefully. You smiled and pecked his cheek, he didn't move at all, a snore escaped his lips, making you smirk evilly.

You stood up and grabbed a black marker, and began drawing (Your choice of design) all over his face. Grinning, you snapped a photo and jumped back into the covers, hiding under the sheets like a burrito.

Asano groaned and shifted around in your bed, yes your bed. He sat up and rubbed his eyes, seeing black stuff on his hand.

He popped a vein and got up.

"(First name)." He called out and you poked your head out from the sheets.

"Yes~?" You asked giggling.

He stared at you before walking closer to you. He grabbed the blanket and yanked it off of you, throwing you over his shoulder

"H-hey! Gakushuu! What are you doing?!" You called out squirming around, hitting his back with your fist.

Realizing where you two were at. He was standing in the shower. He placed you down, before you could try and run away, he had his arm tightly around your waist.

"Don't you dare!" You whined squirming around.

He turned on the shower on the coldest setting.

"KYAHHHHH!!!!!"

∞ ∞

WOOP WOOP HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ;D

I would've drawn dicks all over asano's face Tbh LOL

[ coming up ]

Karma X reader *Given Scenario, In process*