Karma x reader

Alrighttt before i begin dis, it's a weird choice to use karma in this but he's bae af so :D. 

I'll try to do most of the requests as soon as i can!

Warning: I suck at angst and it's low-key rushed but like The feels.

∞ ∞

The two of you always talked, distracting everything around you just to talk to him. Not even bothering to pay attention in class, where you were going. Your main focus was on him, Karma Akabane. You had met him a while back when you he was in Kyoto.

Eventually, you mustered up some balls and actually went to talk to him. He was mesmerizing, he was funny and nice. Even though at your first meeting, he seemed like a flirt.. or a fuckboy.

"Uhm.. Hi.." You said blushing while the red headed male turned around looking at you.

"Oh hey.." he said in a monotone voice while you bit your lip thinking you might've made a mistake but you went along with your plan.

"Uhm.. I just.. wanted to say you are.. really cute." You said blushing, looking down at your feet while he looked at you before smirking.

"Ara~? This cutie-chan thinks I'm cute?" He asked, teasing you while your blush worsened because he called you cute.

Soon after that meeting, you two started talking more on the days he was here. Eventually when he left, you two stayed in contact. You would send snaps to each other, text and everything.

It had been going on for a few weeks now, it never came to your mind that something could go wrong or anything bad would happen. You were so hooked onto talking to him, you practically blurred out everything else around you. Well let's say you got too attached to the red head. He always made you smile, laugh and feel better whenever you were upset. On a daily he would call you and talk to you.

Your phone began buzzing on your side table making you jump up in surprise, a huge smile came to your face as you grabbed your phone with joy. His name popped up onto the screen making your smile grow even more.

Quickly hitting accept, the red heads face popped up onto your screen. You giggled just seeing him on the screen, he looked at you and you grinned.

"Hey Karma!" You said happily while he smirked.

"Oh (First name)-chan is rather happy to see me." He said smirking making you laugh.

"Yeah so?" You asked, pouting as you crossed your arms.

You both often argued over who was cute and joked around so much, sometimes it would lead to you blushing so much or him trying to cover up his blush. So where did it go wrong this time..?

"Hey.. Listen (first name)... I've been thinking about this since earlier.." Karma said suddenly making you raise a brow.

"Hm.? What is it Karma?" you asked tilting your head slightly.

"Well... Im sorry about that but we shouldn't do this. I don't want you to think I'm leading you on or anything it's just that.. I don't wanna catch feelings alright I don't wanna do that to you, theres distance between us and as much as i want to like such a beautiful girl(or guy lol) like you, i just can't (first name)..i'm so sorry.." Karma said making your eyes widen slightly

"Oh... Alright.. I understand it's cool don't worry.." You replied holding back the tears.

"Yeah... we can still be friends though..?" he asked and you gave him a smile.

"Sure.. anyways I gotta go." You said and he nodded before hanging up.

You stared at your phone, before noticing droplets of water on it. You sniffled and threw your phone off to the side before burying your face into your pillow letting out all your emotions.

"I got my hopes up too much.." you mumbled quietly before burying your face into your pillow, muffling your cries.

∞ ∞

hope you liked it.. or if you cried I'm sorry LMAO  author-chan is sad rn so y'all have to be sad with me, jk no you guys don't.

❃ Coming Up for this book ❃

Itona x reader Lemon

Karma x reader Lemon (*Drum roll pls*......... Just so you know it's very... Kinky THATS ALL YA GOTTA KNOW SO TRY GUESSING EXACTLY)

*if i forgot a request let me know*

✧ Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class ✧

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers