Itona x Reader X isogai

Requested by: 

I'm gonna try to get updates these week, maybe tonight if i can but i have Homecoming so like.. yeah i'll try my best y'all half time performance was fun :D

∞ ∞

Itona was rather open about his interest in women, he never really said it but you could tell by the magazines he always read. I mean after all he was exactly like korosensei which was sort of creepy.

How ever, Isogai on the other hand didn't exactly have a certain type of girl in mind, he was just more like a go with the flow guy and even the one who just likes personality.

Today you had decided to go with some of the E-class students to the mall. You were walking beside Isogai, looking around town. You two had wandered off in some part of Tokyo just looking around at the new shops.

"Isogai-kun? Where do you wanna go? All we've been going to is the stores I wanted to go!" You whined holding up a few bags that contained a lot of merch.

"We can go anywhere I don't mind." He said taking a few bags from your hands.

"hmph." You said pouting crossing your arms when you had spotted a rather familiar white haired male walking towards you and Isogai.

"hey look! It's Itona! Itona-kun!!!" You shouted happily, waving at the white haired male who looked at you with his usual blank expression.

"oh.. (last name)-chan.. Isogai." He said feeling slightly jealous about you being with Isogai. Slightly? Oh who am I kidding he was jealous, he had liked you ever since he joined the E-class because you were the first person that actually talked to him.

"Hi Itona-kun." Isogai said smiling while you grinned at the ikemen.

"So what are you two doing?" Itona asked calmly trying to stop the urge to rip of the bandana he wore and started lashing at everything with his tentacles (oh).

"We're just hanging out, looking at the stores. Wanna join?" You replied smiling.

"I can't.. I told Terasaka-kun I would go to his house today." Itona replied while you frowned slightly but gave him a smile.

"Alright then. Lets hang out next time!" You cheered happily before you and Isogai walked off.

Omake:

Terasaka: and you didn't do anything..?

Hazama: huehuhue.. I guess this proves Itona-kun is more of a pussy than Terasaka-kun...

Muramatsu: *snorts*

Terasaka: HEY! I am not a pussy!

Itona: yeah.. like that time you tried confessing-

Teraska: ITONA!

∞ ∞

Hope you liked this :D

Coming Up for this book

Itona x (Kuudere, Neko) reader

Itona x reader Lemon

Itona x reader Lemon *part 2* (lingerie store one shot)

*if i forgot a request let me know*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

You got in a fight with them

they were your brothers