Maehara X reader

This was just a random idea but i thought it was pretty cute XD

∞ ∞

Maehara was so open about his crush on you, he didn't care if people knew. He would constantly bring you small gifts but today he brought you (favorite animal/character) plush with (favorite dessert). He was a play boy which you didn't really like. He flirts with everyone maybe even with Isogai secretly(the ship is real).

"Uh.. thank you Maehara-san." you said looking up at the playboy.

"No problem, (last name)-chan! let's go out on a date!" Maehara cheered happily as you stared at him with a blank face.

"No." you replied turning your head to eat (favorite dessert). 

He huffed and nudged his head against your arm, giving you a cute face. you stared at him and he pouted his bottom lip out. You sighed heavily, placing your fork down along with your pencil, turning your attention to the light brown haired male.

You quickly pecked his cheek before turning around, hiding your tomato red face.

"YAYYY (LAST NAME)~!" Maehara cheered happily.

"S-Shut up! I o-only did it so you would stop bothering me!" You said covering your face.

"LIES I KNOW YOU LOVE ME!" Maehara said throwing his arms around you, nuzzling his face into your shoulder, with a grin.

"G-GO FLIRT WITH ISOGAI!" You stammered out squirming around in his grip, trying to escape from this idiot.

∞ ∞

Okay i hope you liked this :D. Woop woop.

[ Coming up ]

Karma X (dandere) reader