Karma X reader

SO~ I'm so sorry about very very.. slow updates! School is so busy *cries*, So i'm trying my best to get updates done! So i do apologize about that!

Requested by: polaroidbooks

i hope i got this fluffy enough for you~

∞ ∞

Karma was never the type of person to be so.. cutesy in a relationship. He was more of the type to laugh at you and prank you all the time. So it was a huge surprise when Karma had shown up at your house holding a (favorite animal/thing) plush and (favorite dessert).

"Uh.... am i forgetting something?" You asked Karma who just sat on your bed, hugging you.

"hmm.. nope." He said kissing your cheek.

You blinked a few times before furrowing your brows. Wondering why the sadist was now being sweet all of a sudden. It didn't make sense at all, were you dreaming?

Karma twirled a piece of your (hair color) locks with his finger,his arm around your waist. Even if it wasn't a dream, it was just nice to have a peaceful day just cuddling with your boyfriend.

"Okay Karma seriously why are you sweet all of a sudden?" You asked turning around facing him.

Karma pinched your cheeks and you pried his fingers off of your cheek. You pouted and the red head chuckled, giving you a small smile.

"awh come on~ i can't be nice to my girlfriend?"He asked smirking and you sighed, nuzzling your face into his chest.

"Well... i do enjoy this.." You admitted smiling.

"Good cause tonight that's going bye bye." He said smirking making your face pale.

"I knew it wasn't gonna last!" You cried out.

∞ ∞

HOPE YOU LIKED IT~!

 ❃ Coming Up for this book

Asano X (Neko) reader

Itona X (Pregnant) reader

*Some are not listed but will be listed soon*

Coming Up for What If scenarios ass class

You got hurt

They were your teacher and you were in a secret relationship with them

they got sick

You got in a fight with them