6. Imagine Lay

In this story Lay gets a girlfriend and you were left alone with a broken heart.............

(_________is your name)

"___________", you turned and saw Lay waving at you and you waved back, you had a HUGE crush on him and he was your best guy friend, he ran up to you and put his arm on your shoulder as a armrest. You blushed. He sigh and said, "Guess What! ________" you turn to him and said, "What is it Lay?" he had a big smiled on his face and said, "I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!!!" Your heart felt like a needle went through it, you wanted to walk away and never talk to him again, but you gave him a big smile and said, "CONGRATS LAY!!!!" He pinched, your cheeks and said, "Thank you ________!!!" I want to buy her something but i don't know hat to get for her? and Suggestion?" You were looking down to sad to look at his face, he poked your cheeks and gave you a confused face and he asked again, "Any suggestion?" you look up and said, "What??" "Any suggestion I said!!!!" he said. "A teddy bear and a coupe tee?" You always wanted to receive that from Lay but, your chance was given away. He thought for second and gave you a hug and said, "That's so cute I will give her that! Thanks _________" You lightly smiled, he was so happy and if he was happy you were too. You open your mouth and said, "I want to meet her, Lay." He looked at you with a smile and nodded, "Sure!" he said, "I think, you two would become good friends!" you nodded, he tells you to come over on Saturday at 1:00 and you will get to meet her.

Saturday is finally here!!!!! You got up and it was 10:30am,you stayed up all night crying like a baby. You walked to the bathroom, and put on your hair up into a messy bun, brushed your teeth and change you clothes, into a cute blue tank top and sky blue shorts to match your shirt, went downstairs and ate breakfast, when you finished, it was 11:00am, you went to your couch and turn on the TV, To The Beautiful You came on, (your favorite movie, you watch it about 3 times you never got tired of it) you were watching and watching, also check.ing the time, you were getting nervous and even more nervous, but you were laughing at the movie, you look up and it was 12:40, you ran to get your shoes and cardigan, and went to Lay's house.

You finally got there, he opened the door, and smiled, "You're HERE!!!" he was happy to see you, you came in and asked, "Where is your girlfriend?" he looked at you and said, "She was on her way." you nodded, and sat on the ground, with your legs close to your chest. The door bell rang and you turn around and got up to answer the door. you took a deep breathe and put a smile on you face and open the door, you saw a small, cute, pale and a little tan girl looking nervous at you, she opened her mouth and said, "Is this Lay's house?" she said in a quiet, shy voice. You answer, "You must be Lay's girlfriend, it nice to meet you, I'm ________, Lay's best friend." Her eyes sparkled, and said, "You're _______, your pretty and so cute. You laugh and let her in. You pointed to where she can sit, she asked, "Where is Lay?" you looked at her and said, "I think he is in his room?" She smiled at you, and you did too, but you were really hurt and about to burst into tears, but you kept your positive side on, and went to sit down with her. Lay came in with the shirt, you bought for him, and he smiled to seeing her. He looked at you and said, "________, this Sunny!" You smile, and thought yourself, "She is everything Lay wanted......"

Later, on all of you guys were playing tag outside, you went inside to use the bathroom, and when you came out they were both sitting on the bench and Lay was singing to her, you felt a tear fell down, but wiped it and went back inside, you grab your phone and purse and was gonna leave, but Sunny saw you and said, "Where are you going?" you answered, "I have to go, please tell Lay." But before you opened the door, Sunny grabbed your hand and said, "Do you like Lay-oppa?", you looked down and said, "Yes, I do but he has you so, i will stop loving him for your sake." Then you left, leaving a sad expression her face. Lay came in and asked, "Where is _______?" Sunny answered, "She left....."

You ran to the park and cried your eyes, it started to rain, you just sat on the bench, thinking and thinking, you can feel your cold heart, hurting a lot, as you sat in the rain, you didn't care if you died there at least Lay would be happy.

------- LAY"S POV------------

I didn't know why ________ left, but i hope she is home safely, i hear my phone ringing, it was _________'s mom, "Hello", I answer, "Is ______ there?" her mom said. "NO?" I answered. "Cause _____ is not home, and it is raining really hard outside."My heart starts to panic, and Sunny went home already and ______ wasn't home, I started thinking of every bad thing that could of happen, maybe she was kidnap, or run over!!! "I will go look for her!!" I said to her mom, and hang up before she can answer, I ran out of my house with an umbrella, and started looking for her, I checked in the mall, the library, her friend's house, and lastly the park, i saw some girl with sky blue shorts and tank top with a white cardigan, i look closely, it was..................... _________!!!!!!!! I shout her name, "_________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

------------------ YOUR POV -----------------

I can hear someone calling my name, I turn and it was LAY!!! i got up and took baby steps because i was cold and soaked, he ran towards me and grabbed my hand and put the umbrella under me and he looked worry and he was yelling at me, "YA!!!________, YOUR MOM IS WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND I SO WAS I!!!!"

yeah right!!, You thought to yourself.

You ignore and he was mad at you and he yelled, "DON YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY!!! YA!!!! ARE YOU PAYING ANY ATTENTION!!!!!" she let out a cry and said, "YES!!! i can hear you, its just I LOVE YOU LAY!! and you have someone else, i told Sunny i will stop loving your for her own sake, and now you're here, I HATE MYSELF RIGHT NOW!!! JUST GO AWAY!!!" He was surprise when you said you like him, and he hug you tightly, he whisper, "Its okay, me and Sunny are not dating anymore..........." i look up at him, with a confused look and he smiled and said, "Sunny, said there is someone who loves my more out there, and they i love her too, she can see that i love her a lot in my eyes and that loving here was wrong since the beginning." He kissed your forehead and you tiptoed and kissed his dimple and called him a "dimple baby".

He blushed and you did too.

You sneeze and he laughed and gave you a kiss and said, "______, I LOVE YOU BE MY JAGIYA!!!!!" You blushed but nodded while your head was on his chest, and now he is soaked and wet because of you he took you his house because a storm formed, you called your mom and she was happy you were okay, you told her that you were staying at Lay's house, she totally understand, and you change into a pair of his clothes and, he back hug you and said, "Wow, my babe look totally sexy in my clothes!" you blushed and turn around. And both of you fell in to a deep, meaningful KISS!!!

PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!!!! I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT!!!