74. Imagine Lay (Yixing)

Requested by Chae. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

*CUE MUSIC*

I was waiting at a cafe for my boyfriend, Jun, I got here 15 mins early but he is 15 mins late..maybe he got hold up in traffic..I shook my thoughts away, I sighed and pulled out my phone and waited. 

.

2 hours has passed and he still wasn't here. I sighed, "Looks like he forgot..again." I said to myself as I got up. I ordered a strawberry lemonade tea to go. I waited for my drink and as I waited I looked out the window. I couldn't believe my eyes, a very pretty girl was in the arms of Jun. Maybe it's not him..I looked away but my guts made me look back. I saw them enter the cafe. 

"Your drink, ma'am" the barista said. 

"Thanks.." I said coldly. I grabbed my drink and walked up to them. An idea hit me, I smirked and opened the cap to my cold drink and throw it at the him. 

"What the!?" Jun looked up.  I can see his eyes widen, "C-Chae?" He stuttered my name. "So this is where you have been?" I said coldly to him. "L-Look I can explain.." he unwrapped his his arms around the girl. 

The girl stumbled away and looked at him. I rolled my eyes at her. "Save it Jun..I've seen it all..." I pushed him out of the way and left the cafe. "Chae! WAIT!" He ran after me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his embrace. I pushed out of him embrace and slapped him. I SLAPPED HIM HARD. I was already crying, I let out a angry puff of air, "How...HOW COULD YOU!?" "P-Please.." "NO!" I grabbed my neck and ripped off the necklace he gave me. I threw it at him, making it hit him in the chest. "I.HATE.YOU" I said between my teeth while glaring at him. I turned around and walked away, but my walking soon became running. 

After running for what seemed like forever..I knew I stopped in front of a house, and I knew which one it was. I looked up, "Yixing.." I was crying again. I walked up to the door and knocked. I waited a bit, nothing..please..I thought please be here..I was crying...I fell to my knee and cried. "YIXING!" 

"Chae?" I heard a voice come from behind me, I turned, "Yixing.." I ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back and rubbed my back, not saying anything. I cried into his shoulder, he waited for me. 

I finally stopped crying and just stayed in his arms. I pulled away, "S-Sorry...I made your shirt wet.." I looked down, "What happened.." I stiffen, "He cheated on me.." I saw his hand tighten into a fist. "I waited..I waited for two hours..and he came in with another girl..she was pretty too.." I said in a mocking laugh. I stopped and waited him to say something. "That..bastard.." He turned from me and walked to the street and walked away. "Yixing?" I walked after him, "Yixing, wait.." I ran in front of him and grabbed his biceps making him stop.

 "W-What are you doing.." 

"I'm going to find him and make him pay!" I flinched at him voice.

 "N-No..just leave him..it's over..we're over." 

"But you cried so hard over him!" 

"Please, Yixing..it's over. I won't see him ever again."

"No! I'm not letting it end like this!" He pushed passed me and walked away. 

"Yixing!" I ran to him and stopped him again. 

"YIXING!" 

"Why are you protecting him!?"

 "I'm not! I don't want you to get in trouble!" 

"I don't care! He hurt you!" 

"Yixing! If you're my friend please stop!"