41. Imagine Luhan

FOR Trinity

"TRINITY!!!"

I look up and it was my best friend, Chanyeol, "Bwo?" I said, he smiled, "Can I ask you something?" I nod, "Since, tomorrow is the school festival, do you wanna go with my friends and me?" I stared at him blankly, and he moved his hand in front of my face. I blink again and came back to reality, "what? sorry I zoned out."

He laughed and repeated, "Since, tomorrow is the school festival, do you wanna go with my friends and me?" School Festival? "Sure, I'll come, but can I bring my friends?" he nodded. I smiled, "Thanks, yeolie~" He smiled and left.

---Luhan POV---

"LUHAN!!" I turned and it was Chanyeol who called me, he was running to me and was panting. "Bwo?" He stopped in front of me and breathed heavily, "Chanyeol, what??" He looked at me and said, "Do you still like Trinity?" I blushed. "Y-Yes?" He smiled and said, "I invited her to go to the school festival with us!" I stared at him, and then said, "WHAT!! ARE YOU CRAZY!!!" I grab the collar of his shirt and shook him, "Y-YAH!!!" "WHOA!!! LUHAN!!!" I let him go. "YOU KNOW THAT I AM CRAZY ABOUT HER RIGHT!!??" He laughed, "EXACTLY! THAT IS WHY I INVITED HER!!" I just shook my head. I can't believe this is happening~ 

---Your POV---

I was walking down the hall, and I spotted Luhan standing alone. I stopped walking and looked at him. He was so angelic and handsome, just by standing there. I stared at him and I started blushing, I looked down and shook my head, and looked back up. Luhan was looking at me, I panic a little and walked away. Aish!!! He must've of thought I was a weirdo, just looking at him like that! Aish~

Today was finally the school festival!!!! I got up and got ready. I wore something warm since it is still the middle of winter. (A/N: Outfit is on the side -------->) 

I walked to the school and IT WAS COLD!!!!!! I kept on breathing on my hand to keep it warm. When I finally got to school. I saw Luhan, he looks so warm, I'm here freezing butt off. He turned and looked at me, my eyes widen and I turned away. I looked at him again and he walking towards me. I panic and just stood there like a tree. 

---Luhan POV---

I saw Trinity enter throught the school gate and she looked cold, she looked at me and looked away, I blushed and started walking towards her. She looked so cold and fragile, I stopped in front of her. She looked up at me and her face seem red. I took her hand and she was a little shocked. I smile and blow on her hands because her hands were SOO cold. 

---Your POV---

I looked up at Luhan and he smiled and took my hands, I was shocked. W-What is he doing?! He put them against his mouth and blow on them, I can feel his breathe on my skin. I was blushing so hard and I can felt like he can hear my heart beat. He stopped and just held my hands, "Y-You can let go of my hands now~" I said to him, "No, It's fine~ You're cold so it is ok." I blushed and tried to move my hands, he held them tight and pulled me into his embrace. 

"M-Mwohae?" 

"I like you~" 

I blushed at what he said. "B-Bwo?" 

"I said I like you~" 

I wanted to wrap my arms around him, but he held my hands. He then let go of my hands. It's like he read my mind. I then wrap my arms around him, and nuzzled into him. He pulled me closer into his embrace. I felt so warm like I was on a island and the temperature was just right. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes~" 

Sorry, Trinity for taking so long!!!! I hope you like it!~ :)