62. Imagine D.O

For Nana

~~~~~~~~~~

Today I was walking to my cooking class I have been taking this course for three weeks already, I think I'm pretty professional at it already. I enter the class,  and went to my seat. I sat there until the teacher came. Everybody was talking with other people, I'm a nonsocial person.....talking to people always made me nervous. 

Then the teacher came in and a guy followed behind her. He was REALLY handsome and cute, he had owl eyes, big plump lips, and he had smooth black hair. My heart skipped just thinking about him. My face heated up, I touched my face and it was hot. I looked at the guy and he was looking at me, I blushed and looked down. 

"Everybody. This is Do Kyungsoo, he is new here. Please be nice to him. Kyungsoo, you can sit next to Nana. Nana, please raise your hand."

I raised my hand.

"That is Nana. You can go to your seat now, Kyungsoo." 

He nodded and walked towards me direction, I was felt like I was sweating. I hope I'm not! 

He sat down and looked me and bow his head, I did the same. Then we listened to the teacher. "Today, you guys will make something sweet for your neighbors. You two will taste and then comment of what they can improve on." 

Everyone nodded and got started. I wanted to do a strawberry shortcake cupcake. I grabbed the ingredients and got started. I made the cake part and put cupcake liners in the cupcake tin. After that I scooped the batter and put it in the cupcake liners. Then, I put them in the oven. Now, all I have to do is wait. 

I looked over a Kyungsoo and I think he was make a strawberry chessecake cake. He seemed so focus and he looked handsome, the way his blackish brown hair shine in the light, his fingers moved, and his big eyes so concetrated. Just thinking about this made my heart skip. He looked at me and I turned away. I can hear him chuckle. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 minutes later, my bell rang. I put on some oven gloves and took out my cupcakes. I left them on the counter to cool for 10 minutes. I smiled that turned out so pretty! I went to give the whipped cream, I dyed it a little pink color, it looked pretty and I was decorating the cupcake nows. 

I FINSHED!! YAY!! They look so cute! I turned and saw Kyungsoo's strawberry chessecake! It looked so good and beautiful!! 

After everyone was done, we exchange our pastries to each other and Kyungsoo sliced a picec of the cake for me. I gave him a cupcake. I grabbed my fork and took a bite....

.

.

.

.

.

OMG!!! IT WAS SO GOOD!! ASDFGHJKL!!! It was so sweet and creamy. I took another bite and smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulde and I turned and I looked at him, "It is very soft and it delious." I smiled, "Your is very creamy and sweet, I like it." He smiled, "Thanks it means a lot." He flashed me a heart shaped smile, I JUST MELTED INSIDE!! ASDFGHJKL! 

After 3 hours of the class, I stayed and made a cake for my brother's birthday! His name is Park Chanyeol, yes, i'm a Park. He is so funny and so caring. He is all that I have, our parents died when I was 5. I continue making the cake, and I heard someone at the door. I look up and it was Kyungsoo.

"Hi Nana." 

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Making a cake for my brother."

'His birthday?"

"Yep!" 

I was almost finsihed, when Kyungsoo asked me, "Why are you so pretty?" I pause and blushed. 

"Uhhhh....I'm not pretty." 

"Yes, you are."

I blushed even more. "W-Why are you asking?"

A moment of silence goes by.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Because I like you."  

I looked up at him, and he was blushing and he hid his fac e in the palms of his hands. "K-Kyungso-"

"I know. I know. It was just so random. But I know that today was the first day we met and you might not have the same feeling for me but, j-just consider it." 

I nodded. "Ok"

He smiled, "Bye, Nana." He walked away and closed the door.

My heart was beating so fast. I was blushing badly. I put thew cake in the fridge. I cleaned up my mess and packed my things and went home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went to the school to get the cake and when I got it there was Kyungsoo. I looked at him and he looked at me. I blushed and I grabbed the cake and left. 

I should have said something back there.

When I got home, I put the cake in the fridge and fell asleep. 

---FAST FORWARD TWO WEEK---

I have gotten closer to Kyungsoo, I know more about him. I started to like him too. But I don;t think he likes me now. I walked into class and someone back hugged me. "Kyunggie!" I heard him chuckled and we walked to our kitchen space. 

Once class started, I can feel Kyungsoo being nervous about somerthing. He took out a lace white book and he took out a cupcake and he slided it to me. I grabbed it and it said, "Will you be my girlfriend?" I giggled. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and whisper....

"Yes."

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Nana for taking so long, but I hope you like it!