18. Imagine Sehun

FOR Lissa!! :)

Today was not my day, I woke up late, was in a rush, and got into a fight with boyfriend. We had been fighting for a week already. My boss kept yelling at me the whole entire day, but when I told her why I kept slacking off, she understand, and told me to go home.

As I was driving home, I stopped at a stop sign and I couldn't find my phone, I realized I left my phone at work, so I had to drive all the way back to work, and I was half way home too. When I got to my work, my boss came and handed me my phone. I smiled at her, then left. I was driving home now, not forgetting anything, my phone rang:

Me: Yeboseyo?

Sehun: Babe, where are you?

Me: Today was a bad day for me, babe, so I'm coming home. *In a soft voice*

Sehun: Well, can you come pick me up at dance practice?

Me: Yea, sure, I'm on my way.

Sehun: Thanks, Babe, you're the best! SARANGHAE!

Me: Yea, I do too.

I hanged up and drove to SM, when I got there, I had to wait 30 min. It was just a waste of my time, I was tired and grumpy, I looked out the window again, I FINALLY see him coming, he opened the door and got in. "What took you so long!" he looked at me and said, "Dance practice was over yet, they changed the time,I'm sorry babe." I looked at him, "Okay, whatever." then I drove home. The drive home was really quiet, I can see that he kept looking at me and turning away, "Is there something you want to say, Sehun?" he looked at me, "Ummm....No", we stop at a stop sign, "Are you sure?", i asked him, he just looked down.

We finally got home and I went inside, Sehun and I went inside and he back hugged me, "Lissa, I do have something to say.", I touched his hand, "What is it?" we were quiet for a few seconds, he finally broke the silence, "I think we should..............break up." I let go of his hands, came out of his arms and face him, "W-W-What did you just say?" he looked down, "Y-You heard me......." I can't believe, he is saying this, I took a step back and fell to the ground, he touched me, I smack his hand away:

Me: DON'T TOUCH ME!!

Sehun: L-Lissa.....I

Me: WAS I NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! I GAVE YOU MY EVERYTHING!!!

Sehun: I NEVER SAID THAT!!

Me: IT IS THAT'S WHY YOUR'RE LEAVING ME!!

Sehun: WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS WE HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR ONE WEEK STRAIGHT!!!!

Me: *cry* I KNOW BUT I THOUGHT WE WOULD CHANGE!!

Sehun: I guess........ some people just don't change

I looked at him and pushed him and he fell, I looked at him with my hurtful eye, and ran to my room, I locked the door...................

---------------Sehun's POV-------------------

I guess this is it, I went to my room and packed up my things, I left a note under the door, hoping she will see it. I looked at her door and left, Jessica (the one fromSNSD) was outside waiting for me, she is my new girlfriend. I hope Lissa will be okay.

---------------Your POV------------------------

I have locked myself in my room for three weeks now, not eating, not moving, not sleeping, I stayed in one place at the corner of my room, I cried and cried, my eyes we so blurry,I couldn't see anything. I still can't believe Sehun broke up with me, he really didn't come back, got up and fell, I was too weak. I grabbed my TV remote and turn on the TV, the news was on and Sehun and Jessica appeared on the news, saying "TWO SM IDOL, ARE DATING?!?!?! SEHUN FROM EXO AND JESSICA FROM SNSD?!?!" I threw the remote to the TV and the glass on the TV broke. I started screaming and the neighbors can hear me, I started to sob.

--------------Sehun's POV--------------------

Earlier Lissa's mom called me and ask about Lissa, I told her we broke up two weeks ago, she understands why I did that but when she told me that Lissa didn't call her and didn't go home, I was worried. I didn't know what to do, I still love Lissa with all my heart whenever Jessica and I kiss, Lissa would pop in my head. I felt so bad dumping her like that. Today I will decide to break up with Jessica and go back to Lissa.

----Two Hours Later----------

Jessica: Sehun, why did you call me here?

Me: Let's break up............Jessica......

Jessica: W-W-What??

Me: I still have feelings for Lissa, we have been together for three years and my feelings hasn't change, I'm sorry.

Jessica: I understand, when You and I kissed, my ex popped in my head, I totally understand.

Me *Hug Jessica* Thank you so much!

Jessica: No problem, go and get her!

I nodded and ran to her house. I ran and ran, I finally turn the corner to her house and they was a ambulance and cops outside, I was now definitely scared and worried, I ran towards the house and rest of the EXO members was there, I ran to them, "What's wrong, guys", I said with a scared voice, Baekhyun looked at me and answered, "We don't know, we came back from a Bubble tea cafe, and the ambulance and cops were here." I ran to the house and tried going in but was stop by the cops "I'm sorry, sir You can't go in there!" I gave the cop a glare and said, "The girl in the house is my girlfriend!!!", the cop's eyes widen and he asked me, "What is wrong with your girlfriend?", I answered back, "What happen here?", he looked at me and said, "Your girlfriend seems trouble, we say that she was in this house for three weeks without moving, eating, or sleeping, I'm sorry sir but she is very sick and can die in the next few hours."

My eyes open wide and I ran in, and ran towards Lissa room, I kicked the door open, and I saw Lissa sitting by herself, all curled up into a ball. I slowly walked towards her and touched her, she twitched, {she....felt so.....cold} "Lissa, what are you doing to yourself?" She didn't answer, and then she looked up, her eyes seem so sad and tired, she got skinnier and more pale, she hugged me, "I thought you would never some back?" I kissed her cold cheeks, "I broke up with Jessica and I realized I love you a lot." She tired standing up but, couldn't she just collapsed down, I carry here bridal style and took her to the ambulance, all the EXO members looked relief, I brought her to the ambulance. We arrived at the hospital.

And We both found out that Lissa was gonna be alright and that Lissa.....................is pregnant!!!! I was soo happy, I will never leave Lissa agagin.

------------------Your POV-----------------------

I was soo happy that Sehun came back, and I''m glad that I'm pregnant, I felt Sehun grab for my hands and that he got up and kissed my forehead. "I love you, Lissa!!" I smiled, "Oppa, I love you too." We both fell into a long meaningful kiss.

Sorry Lissa, for taking so long But I hope you like it!!!