30. Imagine Sehun

FOR Jenina

"GOSH, he is so cute!" my friend said. I looked at Sehun, he was the school most popular kids, and I have a crush on him. I'm just a normal, average teenage girl and also a nerd. I get bully often but, I doesn't hurt, I'm not a weak person like I use too. I walking to the office when I heard something behind, I turned............nothing. I turned back, and shook my head in confusion. I turned the corner, *SMACK*.......................

-------------------Sehun POV------------------

I saw Jeninan with her friend, she always so happy. I have seen people bully her but she is so strong, that is what I like about her, yes, I have MAJOR crush on her. Too bad, I can't tell her, she probably reject me because she doesn't want to ruin her nerdyness. I left my phone at my locker, so I deiced to get it. I got to my locker and a note fell out. I picked up the note and read it.

"If you want to save Jenina, you better come to the storage house by Yeon ave, and come by yourself, if you bring anybody. SHE WILL DIE!"

I crumble the paper, and threw it. I ran to the old storage house. {Jenina, wait for me!}

-------------------Your POV-------------------

*groan* I woke up and realized my hands and legs were tied. I tried to get out but I couldn't. I saw someone walking towards me, I didn't know who but all I know is the next thing I got kicked the stomach, "AHH!" Gosh! that kick her so much, "ahh~" I couldn't stop groaning, it hurt so bad! I looked at the person, it was Minho from the gang SHINee, he grabbed my hair, pulled me up, "AHH!!" I scream. He then made me face him, he smirk, "Do you think you are stronger than us!" "Why are you doing this!" "Cause Sehun likes you, he killed my brother Onew!" "He doesn't like me!" "He does!" He let go of my hair, he untied me and picked me up, I felt two guys holding both of my arms.

I kicked on of them in the Adam's apple and kicked the other in their shin. I ran from them but Minho grabbed me and threw me on the floor. He then grabbed me, he slapped me in the face and threw me against a wall. "ahh!~" I can feel blood coming from the side of my head. Then I blacked out.................................

---------------Sehun POV---------------------

I ran to the storage house and I was getting closer and closer to it. When I got there, I kicked the door down, I went inside and saw Jenina. I ran towards her, but someone blocked my way. I looked, "MInho!" he smirk at me and said, "Hello~ Sehun, long time no see." I got even more angrier, "Minho, why are you doing this!" he laughed at me, "You really can't tell, this is all about my brother!" then he punched me in the face, I got back up and kicked him, then I punched him.

He got back up and kicked me in the stomach, where I got stab last year when Onew stabbed me. I'm not fully recover but then I started bleeding. He kicked my face and I fell on the ground, "ahh~" he grab my hair and hit my face on the ground. "NOO!" I looked and Jenina was running towards me, but one of Minho guy held her back. "NOO! PLEASE NO!!~" I can feel my forehead bleeding. He signaled two guys to come over, then both grabbed my arms and Minho held a gun behind my head. "I was you to look at her, and say goodbye!" I looked at Jenina and she was crying and crying. "NOO! PLEASE STOP DON'T KILL HIM!!" I can hear Minho unlock the gun, "Jenina, I'm sorry, I couldn't save you on time." She shook her head, "N-NO! MINHO PLEASE LET HIM GO!!!" "PLEASE!!!" she shouted at him. "Jenina, I love you!" she cried even more! "SEHUN NO PLEASE NO!!!"

------------Your POV-------------------------

I yelled at Minho to stop but he just held the gun at the back of Sehun's head, "Jenina, I love you!" I was shocked but mad, because I couldn't confess to him, started to cry even more "SEHUN NO PLEASE NO!!!", Minho then says, "Goodbye, Sehun!" Then the door flew open, EXO was there, then came in and beat up Minho and his gang. The guard that help me let me go, I ran towards Sehun, I help him with his head on my lap, "SEHUN! NOO! DON'T GO! I STILL NEED TO TELL I LOVE YOU!! PLEASE!!!" He looked into my eyes, and touch my cheek, "It's ok~ I'm happy, you love me." he said softly. I cried and my tears fell on his face, "I-I wish we had more time." He wiped my tears away, "I wish we had more time too." Then he went unconscious.

-----------Sehun POV----------------------

*beep* *beep* I woke up to a beeping sound, I opened my eyes slowly and looked at round. {A hospital?} I looked to my right and saw Jenina, sleeping in a chair. She looks so pretty as the sun shined on her, then her eyes open. "Sehun." She came near me and held my hands, she started crying, "I thought I was gonna lose you." I smiled and said, "I'm strong, I thought I was gonna lose you." She smiled and laughed at the same time, she touched my face, which made me blush. "I love you!" she said to me, I looked at her and she smiled. I tried sitting up, "a-ahh~" She used the remote and the bed came up, I sat up and patted the side of the bed, she came and sat on it, I pulled her closed and our lips met, I can tell she was shocked but gave in anyways. She broke the kiss and I smiled and said,

"But I love you first."

Hi~ Jenina! I know you don't tell me a storyline for Sehun so I made my own up. I nope you like it!!