80. Imagine Sehun

Requested by Khushi. Enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV

I walked into school with my other 11 friends hearing the screams of the 'fangirls'. 

Kai, you're so hot!

Sehun, go out with me!

Chanyeol, please love me!

I rolled my eyes and played my music louder with in my ears and continue walking in. 

Most of the girls here just like us for our good looks and talents. Honestly, I have been confessed to so many times, I lost count of how many times I said no. 

As I walked in, I looked up to see the only person who has ever caught my attention. My heart starts to race as I was walking closer to her. 

Khushi.

My heart was thumping just looking at her. I like her..like REALLY like her, but she would never like a guy like me. She is one of the girls who thinks we aren't really "all" "that".

- Khushi's POV -

I can hear the screaming fangirls once again. Urg..again same as always!

I rolled my eyes and walked to my locker. 

When I looked up, I saw him. 

Oh Sehun. 

Even though he was part of the popular guy group. I think he's different from the others guys. He's a bit more reserved and shy. I don't even think he notices me. 

I grabbed my stuff and walked away to home room. 

- 30 Mins Later -

I couldn't even pay attention to the teacher all I could think about was Sehun. Him, along with his other friends, were in the same home room. I was starting to daydream until my teacher announced..

"We will be going on a class trip next week on Friday into the weekends. We are going to partner everyone off into pairs. Today I will be announcing the pairs..."

My heart started racing again. What if I get him..no there is no way..it's just a dream..

I sighed. 

"Last but not least. Khushi and Sehun, you guys will be partners." 

I looked up at my teacher and then back at Sehun. He was already staring at me with a smile. 

I smiled back and blushed. 

Then the bell rang. 

- Time Skip - 

Once the bell rang ending the school day. I got up and gathered my stuff. I walked out of the classroom. 

"Khushi!" 

I turned and saw my friend Luna, "Hey Luna!" 

She giggled, "I can't believe Sehun is your partner for the school trip!"

I  blushed at the thought of it. "I know.."

She smirked, "Are you blushing?~"

I punched her shoulder, "Ow!" she said as she rubbed it. 

"How do you feel about Chanyeol being your partner Luna?"

"Eh, it's okay. He's pretty funny so I don't mind!" 

I chuckled and shook my head. 

I bid my friend goodbye as she got onto her bike and rode away. 

I plugged my earphones into my phone and was about to stick them in my ears.