51. Imagine Sehun

FOR Lissa

TODAY IS FINALLY THE DAY! SEHUN AND I ARE GOING TO GET OUR PUPPY!! I'M SO EXCITED!!

I was downstairs cooking, when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Morning, Sehun." "MMMMMM~" I giggled, I can tell he is still tired. "Oppa, go sit down. Breakfast is ready." There was a moment of silence, "Sehun?" I turned and he fell on me.............He fell asleep, "Sehun, Oppa! WAKE UP!" He flinched and got up. I giggled. "I was just kidding~" he said.

I pushed him to the table, "Sit down." I said in a baby voice. He nodded and smiled.

I went back to the kitchen and served him his food, he took a bite, "YUMMY!" "Jinjja?" I asked him, he nodded fast like a little kid. "Aigoo, my boyfriend is just a big baby." I said to him. He pouted. I giggled, "Don't do that, it'll make me love you more." He pulled me on his lap and kissed my cheek, "Good, only you can love me." I smiled and pecked his cheek.

After, he was done eating, he went upstairs and changed, I was washing the dishes after I was done. I went up and changed. I walked into the room, and Sehun was shirtless. His pale chest, with a six pack. I blushed and walked to my closet. I grabbed a shirt and he back hugged me. He was still shirtless, I blushed. He kissed my neck, and I giggled, "Oppa, that tickles." He chuckled and turned me around. I was not facing his chest. He hugged me tightly and my hand went to his six pack and touched them.

---Sehun POV---

Lissa hand went to my abs and soft touched them, I smirked. "Like my abs, jagiya?" She soft punched my abs. "Owie~" I said. She laugh and looked up at me and tip toed and pecked my lip. I let her go, so she can change. She started changing and I walked out so she can have some privacy. I walked downstairs and looked at the picture hanging on the wall. I smiled as I look at the pictures. "SEHUN!!!" I turned and I saw Lissa, running towards me, she looks so cute. She came to a stop and hugged me, I smiled.

"Kaja~" She said. I nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now at the pet shop, I told Lissa that for our anniversary, Iget her a puppy. She looked so cute, going around looking at the puppies. "OPPA! OPPA! OPPA!!" she said. I walked to her and back hugged her, "Yes?" "THATS ONE!!" I looked at it, it was a golden retriever, I nodded. The pet store person cames and took out the dog. She gave the puppy to Lissa, Lissa giggled and I smiled. "We'll take this one." She giggled.

After that we went home, Lissa was still playing with the dog. When we reached home, Lissa gave it food and water. She also played with it. I was developing a jealousy feelings. It has been two hours and Lissa was still playing with the puppy. "Jagiya~ lets go out and eat~" "Later." I walked ot her and picked her up. "Stop playing with JoJo~" We decided to name the dog JoJo. "Waeyo?" "Because, I want your attention on me~"

She giggled. "Oppa, are you...........jealous?"

---Your POV---

I can tell he was jealous, "N-No~" I laughed. "YOU ARE!!! HAHAH!!" He blushed. He looked so cute. He started pouting and I pinched his cheeks. "Oppa, I like JoJo, but I LOVE YOU!" He smiled and hugged me and kissed me, I kissed back. He soon broke the kiss, "I LOVE YOU TOO!!: He smiled. Then, JoJo, was tugging on Sehun's pants. Sehun picked up JoJo and JoJo licked his face. Sehun chuckled.

Sometimes I wonder, what a cute boyfriend I have and what a cute dog I have too.

Sorry Lissa for taking so long, I hope you like it! Mianhae! if it wasn't want you wanted!!